Reviews for You're special to me
PrincessRibbon chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Aww, so sweet! Adorable! I looked like a total idiot with this huge smile on my face as I read it, but oh well. P I LOVED the last line too! X3 Keep up the great work as always!
Wordsworth 13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Aw, dat wash sho shweet.
Ashley Jo chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
that was really good.
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
SO SWEET! I WAS BEAUTIFUL!
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Another beautiful fluff ficlet.

What surprises me the most is the way you keep finding things to write about. It's nice to see someone who really just enjoys writing, and reading what they have to say-er, well, write.

Keep it up!
Angelruby chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
This is a great fic it is so sweet i love a happy ending
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
So cute. good angst leading to better fluff.
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
This was a great fic, a very excellent well made fanfic. You did a great job, a very great job. You put a lot of feeling into this, I can tell. Again, nice work.
PolarHeat chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Cute! I LOVE IT! . MAKE MORE LIKE TIS ONE!
Queenie Z chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Cute. It was rather fast paced, and there were times when the writing seemed awkward, but Lloyd and Colette were both for the most part in character. It just seems a little sloppy, like it hadn't been beta'd. However, the premise was very sweet and it managed to bring a smile to my face. Trying taking some more time when writing, and don't be afraid to talk to a beta'er about proofing your stories. _
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Hey, that was great. Some Colloyd dramatic fluff, sweetness! I'd wonder what it would be like if that actually happened... hmm... gives me lots to think about.
Zelosfangurl chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Aw! That was such a cute little story! _
Alsenei chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Ugh, stupid site wont let me log in. Anyways...

YAY! More Colloyd fluffiness from Lil-Samuu! *does a little dance* Anyways, it was good, romantic, the usual! Please continue writing Colloyd fics!

S.A.M.C.V. :
Urby chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Hm...pulling feathers out...idea time. Mind if I steal it?

I need to start playing the game more. I'm starting to get confused about certain points! Aurgh.

Thanks for the fic. Yay, angst. You need that stuff when you're a teen!
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
That's a nice piece written, good job you did very well on this.