Reviews for Wedding Blessings
aw...that was so cute.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
ROFLMAO
sarah chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
That was so good! So inthis stoty, what happened to Anakin?
Ruthie-Ruthie chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
HAHAHA nice story. If I was in Leia's posistion, I'd say no
Ticklesivory chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Originality and charm - two good things this story has got...uhm. ..make it three - it made me smile. : )
British Princess chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
This is so cute. I love stories with little kids in it. They are so innocent! Love it!
Laura Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Aw, I love the idea of Obi-Wan asking Leia for her permission to propose to Padmé! You write little Leia very well – she sounds like the little child she is but with intelligence too! I love how she calls Obi-Wan “Obi” and how she is so vocal with her thoughts. It’s very cute!
g chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
good story! just one question, where's luke?
jaderaid chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
“Well,” he yelled, running out of the door, “first I have to propose!" lol, go, obi, go!

that's great! i hope you continue this soon! it'd be AWESOME!

Jade Rhade
once within a dream chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Aw... This was so sweet! I hope you do make another one-shot where he proposes to her, or just add on to this one! I'm really starting to like this pairing. Great story!
HanSolosGal chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
AW! SO CUTE! *huggles Ewa-um I mean Obi!* lol GREAT CUTIE STORY! *grins happily*
Sassy Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Now that was cute! Love this chapter! And again there'll be more... wonderful! :o) The force is with you - always! ~Saskia~
Lady1Venus chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
You know, since you did this prequel to 'The Second Wedding', you should do another with Obi asking the IMPORTANT question to Padme.
Padme chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Please write more okay it just got interesting
mrs. skywalker chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
ahh, that was really sweet! obi wan is such a cutie!