Reviews for Busted
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
LOL, cute.
mookies chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Ahh, how entertaining! Kagome the troublemaker and Inuyasha being into that (it'd be nice if we could italicize in our reviews) - hilarious!
suumelo-onigiri48 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
That was hilarious!
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Bahaha this entire thing was absolutely perfect! And your writing is spectacular to add to it. It's hard to find such clever and well-written work now. I adore it!
Anonymous Reader chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This is cute!
Zabby Perno chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Too cute.
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
This is really funny. 'itty bitty paper men'...
vucizalis chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
love it. absolutely love it. shrt and funny.
hragaman chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
**blushes-partly from laughing so hard, partly from the end**

You are SO on my fav. authors list!
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
lol. i love this!
Anime ADHD chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
aw! i absolutly loved it! YAY! Great job_ Awesome! its like they R married, with all dat bickering_
Lavender Valentine chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Just stumbled across your profile - I think I could spend all day just reading your one-shots. I really enjoy this one; that's some very realistic old-married-couple bantering between Kag and Inu. Too cute.
Mustang Spirit chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Attacking th mascot? What kind of basketball game where they watching, was it really that bad? Or has Kagome finally lost it? The world may never know... Man, this was hilarious! First attacking a mascot and then the end! Hahaha! I am still laughing!

# - Shadow Wolf of the Blue Moon - #
Nokomarie the Snake chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Well, definitly leaves you with a good feeling.
Ariyana chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
*Cackling like a madwoman* Just had to review before I went off to bed. This is still hilarious. Fluff with a good dose of humor. It's all good. XD