Reviews for Gundam Wing: Passion Play
Padded Room Studios chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
awwww. this was sweet. ::sniffle:: i kinda didn't expect the almost raping part. a wee bit harsh, but after that, totally kawaii. i love the grotto part. very sweet. i loved it! you rule man!
Oracle chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
How kawaii! Though, ouchie, poor Duo! That was an incredible fic. Each time I marvel at what an astonishing writer you are. This was definetly another winner to me! Like they all are! -
Death5 chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
that was cute
Guardian Belle chapter 1 . 8/5/2000
EEEE! How sweet. I cried at this one. I truly did. Sequal please!
Reflection chapter 1 . 8/2/2000
Good work, loved it. Ja-ne.
Noin chapter 1 . 6/27/2000
That was really sweet! Good Job!
Silky chapter 1 . 6/12/2000
.made me ususual.
Aishou chapter 1 . 6/12/2000
::sniff:: that was so sad and sweet
Becca chapter 1 . 6/2/2000
::Looks at author of the fic...then bangs head several times on her desk before looking back up at the author:: Why the Hell can't I write like that!...that...that was sooooo Excellent and Definetly another one of mt faves...LOVED IT!
J.P. Anime chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
Cool story. I loved the ending
Blue Fire chapter 1 . 5/26/2000
...wow...just...wow...I could never write like that...I'm bookmarking this for sure.
korindeathscythe chapter 1 . 5/8/2000
I love this fic. It made me cry when I read it. Now, I'm not one to get all emotional about stuff, but this was really written well. Keep writting. Otherwise, I'll have to come up with my own fics.
oldshoe chapter 1 . 5/7/2000
I really liked this story. You really created a realistic relationship between Duo and Heero. I like I like! Do I hear sequel?...or am I hearing things again?
28 | « Prev Page 1 2