Reviews for Under Wicked Sky
yoyoyoyoyoyooooo chapter 1 . 5/26
Fuck, that's good. Too good. Like, I'm too overwhelmed my this stories goodness and greatnesss. YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
Holy shit why.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2017
OH shit, you didn't mention that Zhao's a pedophile creep?

*shudders*
Tonsoffandoms chapter 13 . 11/3/2017
I just devoured this whole thing in less than 12 hours. The drama, angst, and friendship were so well done! Also, as a fangirl, I have a bad habit of liking character’s sufferings, and this definitely gave me my fill! The leaning on each other for survival was done well and I’m so glad with the way that you ended it. I’ve never seen an author make Zuko a “good guy” so early in the show; it was refreshing. Thanks for the amazing read!
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 13 . 3/18/2017
This story was truly beautiful. A work of art. I love how you handled the character development and their progressing relationship, it was very realistic and well written. Thank you for creating this.
Starshinesoldier chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
Goodness, it's been 11 years and I still love this story so so much. It was the first Zuko/Sokka story I read. :)
AnimeObsessed326 chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
The story was very riveting. I very much enjoyed read it.
SakuHina-X3 chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
I really really enjoyed this story, it's well written and it enraptured me from the start!
This is the third time i read it (the first times i hadn't finished it) and i enjoyed it as if i were reading it for the first time.
Keep up the great work! (awesome plot by the way)!
:):)
Ruby of Raven chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
I loved this! I want more! This was an new plot on with this pairing that I've never seen before. I'm impressed.
Chouette chapter 13 . 7/4/2015
Thank you very much. It is dear to me. I like a lot of funny or smuty zukka fanfics but this more mature one was a very good read. It was intense, made me unable to stop reading and i was drawn in the story very deeply.
drkmgic chapter 13 . 6/12/2015
Thank god for reccers cuz if it weren't for them i wouldn't have found this little gem and thank god for you. Cuz if it weren't for you, this marvelous fic would not exist. Love is not a strong enough word to describe how much I love this fic. I did not even know I'm a fan of this pairing until today. To say that this fic took me on a roller coaster ride is an understatement. Holy crap their journey were so epic and there were so many heart stopping moments and heartbreaking once too and Oh lawd the chemistry between them. I honestly think you could write a rom com between the two just based on their personality alone. Anyway enough of my babbling. Ty for this amazing fic.
MisterCrown chapter 13 . 5/8/2015
What a beautiful story! I really enjoyed it, it had a few spelling mistakes I believe though.
not.quite.a.pencil chapter 13 . 4/5/2015
Not only was this one of the best Avatar fanfics I've ever read, but possibly one of the greatest literary pieces I've read ever. You kept me interested, invested and engaged without feeling overwhelmed. The story line was terrific and original with a good pace matched with phenomenal character development. I cant even get over how good this is. Everytime I got to a new chapter there was a smile on my face.

Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed reading it.
Emerald Sage chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
That was phenomenal! I had some doubts about reading this story, but you blew them all away! I really loved it!
Em :)
Mon chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
I love you. A decade later, and I love your story.

There are a bunch of grammar mistakes, but I knew this story was going to be good so I sat down for the long haul. If you'd let me, I'd love to edit these for you. I could even add more if you'd like. This is a masterpiece, and it must be recognized as such.

You are a genius. Thank you.