Reviews for Under Wicked Sky
Ruby of Raven chapter 13 . 9/25
I loved this! I want more! This was an new plot on with this pairing that I've never seen before. I'm impressed.
Chouette chapter 13 . 7/4
Thank you very much. It is dear to me. I like a lot of funny or smuty zukka fanfics but this more mature one was a very good read. It was intense, made me unable to stop reading and i was drawn in the story very deeply.
drkmgic chapter 13 . 6/12
Thank god for reccers cuz if it weren't for them i wouldn't have found this little gem and thank god for you. Cuz if it weren't for you, this marvelous fic would not exist. Love is not a strong enough word to describe how much I love this fic. I did not even know I'm a fan of this pairing until today. To say that this fic took me on a roller coaster ride is an understatement. Holy crap their journey were so epic and there were so many heart stopping moments and heartbreaking once too and Oh lawd the chemistry between them. I honestly think you could write a rom com between the two just based on their personality alone. Anyway enough of my babbling. Ty for this amazing fic.
MisterCrown chapter 13 . 5/8
What a beautiful story! I really enjoyed it, it had a few spelling mistakes I believe though.
not.quite.a.pencil chapter 13 . 4/5
Not only was this one of the best Avatar fanfics I've ever read, but possibly one of the greatest literary pieces I've read ever. You kept me interested, invested and engaged without feeling overwhelmed. The story line was terrific and original with a good pace matched with phenomenal character development. I cant even get over how good this is. Everytime I got to a new chapter there was a smile on my face.

Thank you for writing this. I really enjoyed reading it.
Emerald Sage chapter 13 . 1/25
That was phenomenal! I had some doubts about reading this story, but you blew them all away! I really loved it!
Em :)
Mon chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
I love you. A decade later, and I love your story.

There are a bunch of grammar mistakes, but I knew this story was going to be good so I sat down for the long haul. If you'd let me, I'd love to edit these for you. I could even add more if you'd like. This is a masterpiece, and it must be recognized as such.

You are a genius. Thank you.
Toast chapter 13 . 5/11/2014
I cried so many times during this, you don't even know. I loved this fic. It was honest, exciting, and made me incredibly emotionally invested. You did such a good job writing this, and I just wanted to express my gratitude.
mooniegirl11 chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
This story was written BEAUTIFULLY! I looooooved it!
Rascal chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
I can honestly say this is my favorite fan fiction.
The relationship is beautiful. The tension is killer. And the ending is AMAZING!
I would love a sequel. It could be about Zuko joining Team Avatar, Zukka being properly introduced to the Team, and their victory over Ozai. PLEASE? With everything cute and awesome on top?
Guest chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
This was magnificent. The plot, the character's development - what a wonderful story. thankyou for sharing.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
My only real complaint is that it wasnt long enough. I loved this story.
Elphaniss chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
Brilliant, just positively brilliant. The first Zukka Fanfiction I've read and this is what made me fall in love with the pairing. Well done on such a fantastic piece.
SatelliteEyes chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
hells yes. :D i just had a fan girl siezure. it, was, amazing! hehe he. Aaaanyway... yea, sorry, your story was just - it was so - unbelievably cute-well written-heartwrenching-real-and freaking awesome! This is one of the best Sokka&Zuko stories I've ever read! I applaud you! *applause* :3 Seriously, I spent half of this story freaking out over the sheer cuteness, and the other half I was either screaming at the characters to just say how they were so obviously feeling or i was almost crying with the well written suspense and dramaric parts. This is seriously great! You're an amazing auther! I'm totally in love with this story now! Anywho, thank you so much for gracing my laptop with this stunning story of yours! So :) . . . Bye!
quoththeraven5 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013