Reviews for Gundam Wing: Like a Prayer
Kat9 chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
that was wickie cool, i almost feel like there should be more to it, another chapter or something *grinz* but definatly good!
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
Man, that was DEEP! Really liked the Dark Angel painting. *nods* Do ya think we could see a continuation of this? Maybe Heero confronting Duo on it? Or bringing him to the church? I think it'd be neat to see Duo's reaction to the painting.
The Angels chapter 1 . 2/4/2001
Cool. That rocks big time. One thing do you like Heero and Duo more than the rest, by any chance?:)

Serenity
Oracle chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
This is one of my fav. of your stories. I don't know how many times I've read...just so sweet...and it creates such a great mental image! -
Ikue chapter 1 . 7/10/2000
I am so sick of yaoi fics... and I clicked on this anyway... and boy, am I glad I did! Only one line of it! Kitto OK!
Muerta de la Noche chapter 1 . 6/13/2000
Damn. *blinks and shakes her head almost angrily* Chikusho, the Mexican Goddess of Death never cries! *blinks again and curses* But still, that's just beautiful. Simply beautiful... You must write more or else I will throttle you. Write more beautiful fanfictions, like this. Damn, you nearly made a Death Goddess cry! That's how beautiful this fanfic is.
Silky chapter 1 . 6/8/2000
god! that was intense. that's a very powerful story you have .beyond awesome. i love the way you write,your work is just SOOO cool. luv, Silky
No Name chapter 1 . 6/3/2000
I loved it!
Corina Mako Borsuk chapter 1 . 5/29/2000
Way cool fic. I love the imagery in this one. Truly a work of fine art.
empty16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2000
I always liked the imagery in this one. _ It's very touching.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2000
Ohhhhhhhh...I just luv the comparison of Duo to an angel, rather than some sort of demon because he calls him self the god of death... This is one of my fav's now, and I'm going to read it over and over again. Write more Please! I wouldn't mind another part to this story either (***HINT-HINT***). Maybe Duo comes looking for Heero and comes to the church. Something like that.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2