Reviews for Faithfully
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was both sad and adorable, especially at the end. (:
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This is amazing. :) I love how you explored her thoughts while everything in Abracatastrophe was happening, very clever! I also adore the ending.
gothrockfairy chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I loved the story there should be a sequel about their baby being born. This made me understand the pain she went through plus Cosmo.
ravengal chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Wow, that was long... but wow, was it good. All of Wanda's thoughts and feelings were so relaistic... and emotional...

She's pregnant? Whoa, wasn't expecting that. Lol. But it'd certainly be a nice thing for Butch Hartman to have happen, wouldn't it?

This is going on my fave stories list for sure. _

ravengal out x
LadyE61 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Oh, wow! Commander, babe, you have just done it again-first "Sepia Tone", then "Sincere Fraud", and now THIS!

_ I didn't know before that you'd written any FOP

stories, but when I saw your name on this one I knew I

had to have a look. And I'm so glad I did!

I wanted to cry at the end of this! You've such a talent for angsty stories, and I really love the way you portray the interaction between Wanda and Cosmo. I could just hug them

You're much too hard on yourself, doll. Your writing RULES!

*applauds and throws roses*
Red Panda Bear chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Cute! :)
neosun7 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
That was so sweet, and sad, and scary, and beautiful! I loved it!
Venus chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
I'd love to see this from Cosmo's point of view.
timesofdarkness chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
-bursts into tears-

GREAT story

-runs away wailing-
Jules chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Ah! Fluff! I LURVE it! This was... ack! I love this story SO much!

PS: I've seen like, 10 eps, but is Wanda really preggers?
Live2Write4Ever chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Hey I have a suggestion, why don't you write a one-shot on how Cosmo felt when Wanda was caputured? Just a thought.
WLiiAfanatic chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
here you go, another confidence-building review from WLiiAfanatic for another tear-jerking story by Commander. that was SO sweet and Wanda was just so...I LOVED IT! yeah, i'm terrific with adjectives. and congrats, you are now the author with the mosts stories on my favorites list! WOOH!
Secret Cheri chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
that was amazing! everything was amazing (speically the end )
Trixie21 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
That was just beautiful! I absolutly loved it start to finish.

Truthfully, I'm sitting on my comfy couch of denial over the whole spiraling relationship bit. So many people are really going into the angst of it all (mostly from Wanda's POV) like crazy and its a thrill to see someone leaning towards the old Cosmo and wanda like I am. I just couldn't bear to write anything with them splitting up! Its just not right!

Anyway, again, I loved this. The suquencing was perfect, it flowed wonderfully and I could just imagine every thought and word in Wanda's voice perfectly.

Keep up the awesome work!

Live2Write4Ever chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Hey! I'm really glad you decided to write this. After reading "A Fish Called Wanda" I was looking forward to it, and here it is! Btw, how could you say that AFCW was a horrible story? It's the best C/W story that's on fanfiction! I honestly don't know how you see that, well I don't see my C/W story as great. I guess us authors can be over-critical of ourselves.

Well anyway, about this story. I think you did an excellent job caputring Wanda's emotions, and also explaining everything going on. It was a super great idea for you to add in quotes from Abra-Catastrophe(sp?) too, so it made everything clearer and more understandable to read. Your stories always have a humerous touch to them, and if you're adding in parts of yourself, which I can tell, then you must be a very funny person! Ah, too bad I'm stuck in Michigan...oh well. Well I am now adding you to my favorite author's list and this story to my favorite stories list, along with Suprise!. Oh, I totally agree with you about C/W's relationship. It's so sad seeing them fall apart like that over the Tooth Fairy, Blonda, Phillip the nickel, and other crapy stuff. That's probably why there's lots of angst fanfics in FOP and I think if there's angst, it should be in Danny Phantom stories cuz that's real angst, and FOP is just too cute for angst. But in some cases it's okay; I'm just talking about C/W separation. This was great for angst though. I absolutely love your FOP stories. Well I must be going now; I wonder if I made the record for longest review you've gotten lol! Well take care, and keep writing, cuz I think you're the best writer in FOP place! I'm a HUGE fan!