Reviews for ECLIPSE
Gretchiro chapter 31 . 12/2/2014
After reading countless Noir fanfics, I deem this one of the very few BEST ever. The dialogue and the quick details carry the story through. It is not an overload of flowery detail. The author has stayed true to the characters' personalities, expanding on them with the situation they have been thrown into. One can breeze through this story in a few hours if they wanted, but I enjoyed every detail of it at a moderate pace. My only complaints: it's too bad there isn't any bit MORE detail in each chapter. They're short, but sweet. AND, why she hasn't finished writing this story? It's so darkly charismatic, especially with its villain, and how appropriately Mireille has responded to him. Please finish. I've been waiting for this story to finish for a long time-yes, even for all these years.
vamp1001 chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
Oh love the story cant wait for more to come
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 32 . 7/30/2011
OMG! this story is soo awesome!

i didnt see any of this comeing! xD

and now a cliff hanger! you totaly got to update! xD

i'll be looking forward to it!
ScOut4It chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
The spider's caught a fly.
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
So much for sexy, not a fan of homosexuals I assume.
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 3/7/2010
"Curiouser an curiouser" said Alice
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 3/7/2010
Very cool description of how she gets abducted. I wonder what the motive is...something sexy? Nah, probably just a good plot for some action action and not 'washing' action.
Kagura18 chapter 32 . 11/4/2009
Please finish :D:D This is a great story :D
red chapter 32 . 8/19/2009
gah! this is so great! please finish! (:
darkwhispersdale chapter 32 . 4/6/2009
NO that was one of the most dramatic, emotional cliffhangers I have ever read, and you havent updated in almost 2 years why? I really love your stories, and it makes me sad to see this one unfinished. Washing the dishes made me eager to read more of your work, and I was left utterly speechless I've been addicted to this and its going on my favs. There are so many questions left unanswered in this story which makes the reader dying to read MORE AND YOUR CLEARLY TALENTED WHY STOP? For example, Kirika past what happened? There was a fire and she was kidnapped, arhg je deteste vous je adore vous. The cliffhanger made me cry no! Kirika at gunpoint with Mirielle and the gunshot at her head, does she leave? Does she make up with Mireille? Since this whole mess, its practacally destroyed their relationship, at first they loved each other.

But know they distrust each other, Mirielle going over to the dark side and she hates Kirikas uncle and finds her changing as she said, you used to look at me different was it complete love? Lust? We know she adores her but I find Mirielle has lost her mind with the growing obsession and hatred towards the Soldats and even Kirik. She's changed, thats a fact and that is what makes this story so great, and we the readers want the Noir couple to be happy so please, please for Eclipse finish this continuing masterpiece, I envy you and hope you simply consider finishing it, its truly brilliant.

xJx
yui1808 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
gah! where's the update? please update... i need to see what happens next... please, you really have to update... you can't leave us hanging like this... :c

please update...

thanks for posting the story here and on your other site...
Enigma chapter 32 . 12/24/2008
I have read your stories like 10 times and I like it.

I hope you will soon update because many people like it.

I wish you luck with the story!
sharnii chapter 32 . 10/2/2008
Overall your fic is great. You should definitely finish it off. :) Are you stuck on plot ideas?
sharnii chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
Well written, well paced, exciting. Good read in this chap. :) I have no idea if your medical jargon is accurate but it certainly sounds like it is - kudos.
badgirl762 chapter 32 . 6/13/2008
Very nice! I read this story on your web page, I love this story, I don't know the story live very well (with the show) but I figured out many things on how you write your storys and im starting to love this show/and stories. Update soon.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »