Reviews for Under the Cloudless Sky
aaa chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
i totally saw that coming the whole key thing after tey kiss the 1st time

its soo sweet and cute :)
Kiki-chan94 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Hey... I just found this story and I really like it

it is really cuw at the ending Ryoma points out that Fuji has the key to his hte heart already... and BTW 'they made love' do you mean smutty love?hehe.. ah ne... but if they DID myke love.. well they were on the school's rooftop right?... lol... images of Tezuka coming unknowing to the rooftop are poppig in my head..

sry I'm an OT3 fan

BTW i just searched thorough all off your PoT storys and I hve 16 other tabs with stories of you so don't wonder if you get 16 other reviews

Kiki
tezuka eiri chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I think it is a well written piece. It was expressive and descriptive.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
not bad not bad
Ro.Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
great story. i love the fujiryo interaction. you should write multi-chapters. _

silver
Craze Izumi chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Love this fic... and Yea...Fuji is so dense at time... even though he was a Tensai...XD update more FujiRyo ne?
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Ok, my dragon Tezuka muse is currently blowing fire and steam while uttering the word "Kill" I shall therefore ingnore him while Fuji muse gives him something else to think about. Come on boys, get a room..or at least a cave.. To my review. Now while the first to admit I don't really care much for the pairing, it was absolutly WONDERFUL! Your sky descripions were most impressive and the whole fic flowed very nicely. The whole key thing was incredibly symbolic and held a sweet air of tenderness. Great job girls!