Reviews for Showing Friendship
Tari Silmarwen chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Aw... Totally not enough Robin and Raven friendship fics around here. Very cute and in-character, loved the whole thing with Beast Boy's prank too. Nice descriptions and it was quite sweet.
Never-Alone-Now chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
That rocks!

Yep... It's me again. But before you chase me out with a golf club let me tell you how I got here.

I was bored out of my mind and I really wanted to read a fanfic. But every fic I found was terrible. And I didn't want to start reading a big huge one, because then I'll be itching to read it tomorrow. So this one was perfect.

I love to see a good strong friendship between a guy and a girl that doesn't go beyond friends. Don't get me wrong; romance can be good too. But seeing a relationship like this is just so, refreshing! (Wait. Isn't that the same word I used the last time I left you a review? You just seem so refreshing!) This story is unexplainably sweet. And it closed on a good note too! A note that makes you want to smile and say “I really liked that…. I really, really liked that.”
Kitten Lemonade chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Very sweet and simple, Pixie. I think I like this one so much because it focuses on the relationship that the two have without any real drama or unreality (if that's a word). One thing I would suggest: use don't instead of do not. It gives a much more realistic vibe to the story; makes sound like a normal conversation. Anyway, this is going straight to my favs, and I hope you keep writing, I like your point of view.

Ciao!
We're all gonna die chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
You should tell the prank Robin does in retaliation...
Bug2buggie chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
i thought that it was a really really good one shot

some aren't that good but this is a good one.
Authraw chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I liked it. I didn't really understand what it was all about, but I still liked it. You did a good job showing the inner turmoil of the characters: You're good at that. That last paragraph was rather deep, too. Good job! :D

~authraw