Reviews for Angel of Mine
M. Sailor chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I have a break between classes so I thought I would catch up on some reading! So, Can you imagine me in the middle of the computer lab in our library crying? So embarassing... BUT damnit! He's so sexy!
lady Wen chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
this is why I am so HOT for Erik. He just such a sensual, sexual being; his voice, his hands, his eyes, his whole demeanor. He could stand perfectly still and it would be powerfully sexy. No matter which book I read I feel the same way about him. He is the master, or, Maestro of sensual pleasure!

Geez, it feels strange writing this to a teenager! Of course, I still feel like I act like one from time to time anyways!

LW
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
*gasp*

so sexy
lilshippo chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
aw i love it why caint tht happen in real life well i mean pg13 rated for the kids
COURTNEY chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
ok im loving it im glad erik got a little someting...oh and love.
Ram Jas chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
AW! I LOVE FLUFF! *huggles fluff and rolls around in it* The best fluff, however, is the pink stuff that comes flying out of the Fop when you run him through with a sword, in my opinion. *evilly cackles and chases after the Fop that was hiding in the shadows* WE!

~Kristine
Phantomstar07 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Tell me this... WHY am I ending up reading all your oneshots about sex? Cuz I'm bored and you're an interesting writer, that's why. Seriously, it's good writing. But... I don't know, I wrote this in your other review too... I think you could try moving away from the sex-ness of the whole deal. Myself, I go for the... erm, upper half. Everybody's talking about the Don Juan pants cuz of how tight they are, and I'm still stuck on the eyes, chest muscles, etc etc! So there's my explanation for being me, I guess. Now I have to go read something that DOESN'T involve sex b4 I go to bed. No joke, it's really good, but that's just me.
Awesome Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
*Sniffles* I too love E/C fluff T-T That was adorable *grins* in a dirty way. I love you PTO writing! I can't wait to read more of it. Update soon on Love of Music, or I might have to hunt you down and poke the story out of you *evil laughter* Feel free to e-mail me if you every want to chat ;)
Le Fantom De L'Opera chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Beauty.
Sam chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Aww, you need to listen to that music more often! Lol, that was great! So sweet. The fop. Poohie pooh on him. Kissing Christine. Pft.

/anyway, love, love the fluff! :D
HermionePotter007 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I love this story. I read it again everytime I am in need of some EC fluff. this has gotta be the 5th time I've read it so far.
DragonheartRAB chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
aaww, very well done. gotta love a little e/c lemon! wonderful work!
appledapple0803 chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
That was really pretty! Seeing the movie made it much better because I could imagine what Christine and Erik looked liked when they cried. I hope you're all settled in to your new home now. :D
IvoryAngel chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
thats hot.. _ what can i say? its fluff. ;)

lovely indeed. yeah raoul isn't getting alot of loving in these fanfictions.. thats an ironic feeling 0.o since raoul really does get christine in the end. i think i have been reading too much fanfic.
Erik's Dark Lullaby chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
(glances around before yelling) GO ERIK! YOU DESERVE THE LUVIN! And you know what, I don't hate Raoul, but he got her in the movie, so I think Erik rightly gets her in most of the fics. Bravo! Almost makes me feel kinda bad for making so much tension between Erik and Christine in my fic though...almost _~
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »