Reviews for Angel of Mine
insufficientemotionalfunds chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
(Fan girl squeal) Oh, I love EC fluff too. (Contented sigh) Ah, thanks for that. Needed a break from my angsty brainstorming! Another brilliant moment of wonderfully shirtless Erik. Mm. NICE.
erik'sangel527 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
no updates for 2 to 3 weeks? AH! no! i dunno if i can wait that long.. guess i'll have to. this story was awesome! very sweet and sexy and i loved it! i really loved his adoration for her. very sexy! i look forward to more of your writing!
Sapphire Tearz chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
wow..hotness lmao..
perheart chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I got to say that was so sweet. It was cute that how mutch there in love. Iam glad she did not break Erik,s heart. That would be sad if they break up. That was a great store!
ThePhantomsShadow chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
O_O! TWO TO THREE WEEKS! *SOB* I'll miss you so much!

This is an excelnt one-shot. I love it, lol, perhaps I should give a shot at these ones shots, I know I have PLENTY of those types of thoughts about gErik. LOL Hee hee hee! _;

Awe, I love the, "Don't cry, my angel, don't cry," part. That reminds me of the saying in Japanese, "Kimi wa itsumo boko no tenshi da," translation; You will always be my Angel. _

Well, see you in a few weeks, when you get back, e-mail me; we can chat. _

~ The Phantom's Shadow
The Phantom's Lover chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Oh, I agree with you on Erik! *shivers* Good story!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Well, you made it up for the lack of updates with this piece. Very sweet! Love Erik!
Veanna chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I am starting to really feel sorry for Raoul. *sad* ...he's kinda growing on me..and he never seems to be able to get the girl.
enriya chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
awesome one shot. Very neat story. Man this is going to kill me to wait for taskute to be updated. Oh well. Nice story.
Roses All Over chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
WOW! Very good! I realy enjoyed this story! You did a wonderful job! Please keep up the good work! Well till the next Chapie/Story,

~Ever Rin~