Reviews for Together Once More In Our Past
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/17
I wish you would continue though it is a one shot
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
What a lovely story!
Astronomy Geek chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
aw i thought that was cute!
Katsumi Takahashi chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Adorable. You captured the two's similarities perfectly.
dongwoooppa chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Aww... me envisioning that story makes me jump around. Chibi-chibi Hana and Yuki! TeeHeeHee! Great fic, FruitsBasketCase-san! Nya!
Anomi chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
hugged her tight!
RequiemElise chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Aww! thats so cute! I love it! you must write more even if you weren't going to, you must! anyway, hope to see more wonderful stories from you!

thanks,

RequiemElise
Cardcaptor Soldier chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
kawai! please update son!
KitsuneTales chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
that was sweet
HanajimaFan chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Please keep writing this story, my fav fb charecter is Hanajima, and I like this story so please keep writing and update soon. AND I MEAN SON!

KEEP WRITING IT AND UPDATE SOON.
Stacey chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Hana's childhood that you made for her is all wrong. Buy the 9 book of Fruits Basket and read about Hana's past. Yuki, never met her in his childhood. Even if he had Hana would not talk to him because of her powers. She couldn't control her powers so she kept on hearing voices in her head, voicesof the people around her, so she didn;t like going outside. Although Yuki had met Tohru in his childhood. He even helped her out. Remember, read the 9 book and learn about Hana's past.
Hana-chan36 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Ohh!

Hana is my favorite! I like your story so please, please, please update quickly...please, please, please, please,etc until 100 or something.
fdiw chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
cute! as a loyal revewiere i shall read this story as well
animefreak chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
oh!~ please update this story soon! it's a really good idea! please add more chapters! is hatori gonna erase her memories? did she forget? did yuki forget? ooh! please update soon!
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I LOVE IT! PRETTY PLEASE WRITE LOTS LOTS MORE! I can only imagine what could happen. I tihnk it would be great to see how this carries on. Please write again soon if you will! Thanks.