Reviews for Keep Me Here
darklover chapter 1 . 5/31
It was sad yet sweet. Nicely done.
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
cute. No Cute. With a capital c.
BetaReject chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Oh this is so adorably fluffy! Normally i'm not a fan of fluff but knowing what is to come for these two just makes me long for more of this endearing sort of tales! Beautifully done as always D
VA-Parky chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Gah! I loved this! Oh, it was so sweet, funny, sad, happy, poignant... Sheesh. I'm just in awe! I love all your stories and am running to put you in my favorites right now!
Kel'e'en chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I have been tracking your work, and everything I've read has been marvellous, from the funny (Letter to the Galaxy) to the poignant (Keep me Here). SW fanfic is immeasurably richer by your contributions.
lioness1213 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
THis is a really good story! Are there going to be more chapters?
Bookwrm17 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
aw...that's so sweet. We need more AP fics like this!
Padawan Sydney Bristow chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
aw! this is an awesome little story! I loved it! Esp. the little banter between the two. Great story!
trina6 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
This is the sweetest fic I've ever read. Its so sad and filled with sweet love. Man I wish Anakin didn't turn evil! Palpatine sucks ass! Anyway, great work ! I loved it! :D
FelsGoddess chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Aw, that was great. We all need some good Anakin and Padme mush!
Dershana chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
She blushed when she thought of how she and her husband had spent the entirety of the night, into the dawn hours.

aww, talking about.. I don't know. lol. ok nm!

She did her best to soak up every glance at his golden hair, every brush of his soft lips, every smoky gaze he saved only for her, even the cold, metallic touch of his cybertronic arm.

Her husband had matured over their three years of marriage from the shy Padawan to the confident Knight, both in Jedi abilities and husbandly matters.

haha! shy Padawan? How about arrogant Padawan to cocky Jedi. (just kidding)

But we all love him that way don't we?

The war had hardened him slightly, more than slightly if she was honest with herself, but with her he was always her Ani.

aww, gotta love that!

“If you keep kissing me like that, it will make only that much harder to go,” he said jokingly.

nice one!

“Come on, Padmé. Let’s not make this harder. You know I cannot stand to see you cry. It breaks my heart. The Chancellor swears that we are close to catching Dooku and ending the war. I promise I will do everything in my power to bring the end about that much quicker. I promise.”

It breaks my heart. Reminds me of something. :)

“I think you probably used up all your energy stores last night.”

She pretended to throw the hairbrush at him. “Overbearing husband.”

“Mother hen.”

lol. How OOC! But I love it. It's cute.

“Ow! I think you hurt something!” He said breathlessly through laughter.

“I will hurt something,” she said mischievously.

loL! :D

“Stay and talk to me. Keep me here as long as you can. Stay here and keep me here,” he said wistfully. He drew her to him again, laying his cheek across the top of her head and closing his eyes. “Talk me through all of this, and promise me you’ll be here when it’s over.”

“I will, Ani. I always will.”

aw! AWW.

Stupid Palpatine. *kills him* Ok... *wants to kill him*

I like this story. :D

It's just.. I don't know.

It's just wonderful. :D

*adds to fave*

I liked all the mushy-stuff. :D

They're a bit OOC. Well.. maybe not.

Because the movies are PG-13(?)

So... they can't make comments like tht, lol. So I wouldn't know.

I like it.

You write well.

I'm going to read "Changed Lives" right now.

LOVE the ending. :)

How ironic. How true.
fath8252 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I honestly love this. It's going on my favorites! You're right. There's not enough A/P stuff out there. But this is a good addition to the small collection, be assured! Woot!
Destynii Skywalker chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Mush, I like mush, lol. I think they could've done more than just kissing though, or you should've started the story a couple hours earlier? Haha! *winks* Anyways, other than that, I like how you described their characters (change since AotC) and the paragraph about the times when Padme lets herself think of her secret name was quite powerful. I'm also glad you put in some humour during such a sad time.
Monica Ronovitch chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
this is really good. i think it captures what their feeligns must have been when they saw each other just before being separated. I give you multiple Kudos!
Froggie2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Aw! This was wonderful, as always! After seeing ROTS (4 times at the theatres)...*sniff* I really needed this, even though it's more tragic knowing what's to come! I love Anakin/Padme this was just perfect. Those two really do love each other...all the way to the end...even in Anakin's darkest hours...she is always there to love him! *sniff*