Reviews for Sin of Omission
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Wow. That ending really hit hard. Beautifully sad and a brilliant early explanation for the Doctor's quirks.
Kikuneechan chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Gorgeous writing. Simply beautiful.
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This was lovely.

Before the recent return of the series, I was only familiar with the 4th doctor (Tom Baker with the pre-Potter scarf and companion Sarah Jane) and the US movie with the 8th doctor in the 90s.

A friend of mine is a life-long fan who has commented that Rose is the only companion that he would buy in a romantic relationship with the doctor. When I asked him why, out of decades of companions, that would be the case, he could not tell me. But you have explained masterfully. While elements of Rose's character play a part, the primary reason is a deep change in the docter himself and his perception of the universe.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Awesome! Awesome!
sinecure chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This was beautiful. Poor Doctor. Heh, I end up saying that a lot in Doctor Who fic reviews.
MixedBerry chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Perfect. Just a really perfect piece of writing. It's so the doctor and so what he must be thinking and feeling.
golwenadaneth chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Whoa.

That was so, so good. One hell of a fic. Really powerful. I don't know what else I can say...
Meghan chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Hey Tara, I don't think we've met, but I'm the elder spawn of DangerMom ) She told me about your Who fics, but I didn't know you posted them on ffn. Wow. And I mean that. I've read some God-awful stories on this site (mostly over on the Phantom board) and it's always great to see a well written, thought-provoking piece of fanfic. I read "Not a Busman's Holiday" earlier. I love it, fits in right with the spirit of the new series. Looking forward to the next one.
Woof chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Simply beautiful.
misaditas chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
"Written for Helen" Yes and Helen loves it muchly.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Goddess of Twilight chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
wowser... that was AWESOME!

I didn't know people still liked the good doctor, but I see I was wrong.

If this was a one shot, it was gorgeous, if not, I can't wait to read more.