Reviews for Brotherhood and Family
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Short, but definitely sweet! And the perfect little Anakin & Obi-Wan buddy ficlet I was looking for today. Thanks!
andaere chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
:( This is very well-written and in character. I like the insight into Anakin and Obi-Wan's lives and relationship. And yet... everything I ever read with Anakin and Obi-Wan makes me feel so sad... and this one was no exception. Brothers always... if only. :(

Thank you for posting this! Sorry for my wacked-out review! I'm tired. ;)
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I really like this. This is a very good window into what their lives might be like in their downtime between battles. Very enjoyable, very well-written.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
If only, if only...

Bittersweet, yet quite lovely. Wonderful work.

Phantom Jedi
BetaReject chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
THis was utterly perfect. Thank you for sharing.
koriaena chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Nice story! I like how you portrayed their characters!
ally127 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Aw ) i love those kind of moments. you did a great job of capturing the character's emotions and such!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I really liked this, the relationship between Anakin and Obi-Wan, the fact that you captured both the tensions and the familiarity/bond that they had. The conversation was nice and fitting.
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
What a beautiful story. Thank you SO MUCH for writing it, I LOVED it!
IntelEwok chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
"...You have done the best you could with someone like me, and for that…I’m sure there’s a special place for you in the afterlife,” Anakin laughed, his eyes twinkling..." :) :)

I love your stories! It was brilliant!
ZaraValinor chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Lovely. You are very deft at showing how Obi-Wan and Anakin can be so different and yet, but remarkably similar. It is a bit foolish to believe that a Jedi can't form attachment and I'm of the very high opinion that Obi-Wan was very attached to Anakin and vice versa. Wonderful story.
Kestrel of Valinor chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Wow. that was a wonderful piece, the interaction between Obi and Anakin was very sweet, I liked how you expressed them as brothers.