Reviews for New Life
Raven chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
Where is the rest? This is really good!
fairyofdreames chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
Asesore story pelase continue
Jana Bohlinger chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
This Is amazing! even if its 2013. u must finish it please!
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
O.o who's arms!?
emme chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Omg that is the sweetest story ever! I truly love it! Although I expected a different ending, it was very well written.
schism.666 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Just starting it but I loved it! :)
Lizzie chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
Just came across your story and I am sad to see that you haven't finished. It's really good and I would love to see how it turns out. I know that it's been a while but I sure hope that you decide to finish it someday.
Nuadas girl chapter 13 . 8/16/2012
Please,please,please,please finish!its so good there are a lot of people like me that want you to finish so just please consider it!
Haldirsbaby chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
Are you gonna finish this story mellon..I love it!
elfchildofgrace chapter 13 . 3/30/2007
i just found this and love it. it is so touching and moving
Edifythe chapter 13 . 3/27/2007
wow, you are a good writter! i just started toread you story and i can't wait to read more. good luck
Ponytail Goddess chapter 13 . 3/27/2007
Cliffie, sort of... Gee, Haldir is really insensitive. Rana just died (or so we think, anyway), she's going to need time. Duh. I can tell this chapter is rushed. Don't hurry art man...take your time. We'll wait and be even more appreciate of a chapter if it is well done. Anyways, this chapter was good. Keep it up; it looks like you may be nearing the end (or maybe not...I guess it's hard to tell). Have a good one!

-P.G.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
Aww! Hooray for updates! That was so sweet! As long as she has him, I think she'll be okay...:D

-P.G.
christina chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
I love this story,my eyes are watery. YOU ROCK! Is this the end of it? I'd like to hear more.
moxie chapter 12 . 3/21/2007
yay! I hope she knows what 'melamin' means.