Reviews for For the love of the Hat!
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
YEY Probably the only Gaara/Naruto canon on here that has proper characterization. I've been looking all over for this fanfic!
fans self chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Wow, hot o/o.
Ruby chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Eeeeep! Fan girl mode activate
RexDna chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
This is amazing! I loved the story. Please more! GaaNaru!
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
My favorite story of your so far! Love your style of writing...I think you can maybe continue this one with a sequel and tell about how both interact in public and what Naruto does while he is with Garra!
Airy89 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Kekekeeeeee...this fic so awesome
kspadawan chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ooh, this is good.
Affian-the-Fennec chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Omg, I love this story. I thought it was so cute. It was extremely well written in a multitude of ways. Your grammar, diction and syntax are excellent. Beautifully written story. I would love to read more from you.
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I like how you brought up the whole 'touch starved' thing. there are just too many stories that forget about (what seems to me) that all important detail!
Lady Broken Doll chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I faal in love with your fanfic

i realy love the gaanaru

uha xD and u kill me when i red

the part about the sand.. xD

my god i didn't expect it xDD

xD so funny

:3 i luve ur fic

kishs

sao

lets duel
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
"can we bring the hat?" lmao cute oneshot
LazyGC chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
The ending was genius... but now I wanna see Gaara's room... :(
BabyIn-A-Corner chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
oh Naruto is into roleplay, eh? cute
Between-The-Netherworlds chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
After all that and he still wants the hat... Hehehe, silly Naruto. This was incredibly cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Aww! Kazekage hat Naruto Gaara loveliness! I also like how it ended, with how Gaara wanted more to their relationship. I also like how you kept Naruto and Gaara in character, which is always nice.

The thing, however, that most distracted me as I read your story was the wordiness of your sentences and sometimes paragraphs. I love long sentences, don't get me wrong, but sometimes they seem run-on-ish, and I find myself trying too hard to grasp the small details that I end up losing the bigger picture at times.

Other than that, it was pretty good! -_~