Reviews for Soul Mates Saga I: The Defeat of Naraku
suckerforromance234 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
i love this!
Shakira-the-half-dog-demon chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Plz update soon it was just getting good!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
good chapter
Pencilwalla chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
I am i-luv-the-cat-sohma52...I have two email addresses and therefore two accounts...I love this story!
inuyashasangel89 chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
i have two words: PLEASE CONTINUE!
seventhstarnasch chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
Fuff...fluff is good...this IS InuKag, right?
SaffyShaman chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Aw! So adorable! I've now had my helping of fluff for today! Well written fluff!
DaisyLee1239 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Keep writing! you're pretty good. I love your writing style... It's so unique, and not in a bad way. Continue the story pretty please! ::Begs on hands and knees::
Isis chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
LOVE it it was so adorable sort of like the series. Inu loves Kag but can't confess.
Liv chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
OMG! i luv romantic fics! i could literally feel the tears pricking my eyes and a big grin forming! theres a big difference between romance fics and romance fics which lead to sex and i like to read the latter (just romance fics) and u aced it! Thanku for created such a heart warming story!
Tobias chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Good story.
White dragon lady chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
OH My god! that was so good! i give it 300 out of the possible 100. Inuyasha and kagome were destined to be toghater! Could you write anther chapter! such a good ending could deserve another chapter!
Youko Mayu chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I love this please say this isn't a one shot! It was so cool I couldn't stop til I got to the end. Please continue.
leara the demon brat chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
very nice this is the first on your fics that i've read and i am really pleased at your work. keep it up...can't wait to read more
blue eyed huntress of night chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I think it was ok but nobody cares what I think!