Reviews for The Dark Side of the Moon
Isaacl112 chapter 4 . 5/17
Kewl short story.
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
This chapter has left me craving for the next. I see powerful embraces up ahead.
starnat chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
They were so close..
EmmaMary chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
oh this is really good, your an amazong writter, update soon.
hermione256 chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
changed from anyoumus hermione2
Pia chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
very nice chapter. at first I thought this would be a very stupid story, but I'm really starting to love it. Hermione and Ginny's meeting was rather emotional, but that was to be expected, wasn't it?

WILL GINNY AND HARRY HOOK UP? I don't remember what this story is rated. I should probably check. I Love it!
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
LOVIN IT! can't wait for more! give me more...ttfn-kara
Zo the Inkblot chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
Great story! I hope you update soon, I love this plot!

Zoe
Livyathan chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
that was REALLY good. nice plot. pretty good use of our american sysytem i'd say!

and yes ... i happen to LOVE LaW & OrDeR and LaW & OrDeR: SpEcIaL ViCtImS UnIt. :b
secretspells311 chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
Good. Hope you update soon.
Lilybet Edyvean chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
Poor Hermione :( Although I don't blame Ginny for being mad with her...

Very good chapter, and I can't wait till the next one! :D

-Vanessa
japanese-jew chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
aye, good. Hermione's been hurt, badly, and doesn't want the possibility of being hurt again. She doesn't wish to outright say this, and so does it in a mildly indirect fashion, by burning her bridges. I guess she either forgot she burned said bridges, or wasn't aware of the extent to which they were wrecked.
hermione2 chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
that was awful rude of 'mione to tell them she didn't care and except immeditate forgiveness when she came back i love the chapter a 10
Bri and Aly Inc chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
this is a really great story! keep updating! btw i also finished the HBP yesterday! really surprised! interested to see whats next. Dont you agree! keep up the great writing!
Quillian chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Another great chapter! :)