Reviews for The Dark Side of the Moon
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
This chapter has left me craving for the next. I see powerful embraces up ahead.
starnat chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
They were so close..
EmmaMary chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
oh this is really good, your an amazong writter, update soon.
hermione256 chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
changed from anyoumus hermione2
Pia chapter 4 . 7/26/2005
very nice chapter. at first I thought this would be a very stupid story, but I'm really starting to love it. Hermione and Ginny's meeting was rather emotional, but that was to be expected, wasn't it?

WILL GINNY AND HARRY HOOK UP? I don't remember what this story is rated. I should probably check. I Love it!
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
LOVIN IT! can't wait for more! give me more...ttfn-kara
Zo the Inkblot chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
Great story! I hope you update soon, I love this plot!

Zoe
Livyathan chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
that was REALLY good. nice plot. pretty good use of our american sysytem i'd say!

and yes ... i happen to LOVE LaW & OrDeR and LaW & OrDeR: SpEcIaL ViCtImS UnIt. :b
secretspells311 chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
Good. Hope you update soon.
Lilybet Edyvean chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
Poor Hermione :( Although I don't blame Ginny for being mad with her...

Very good chapter, and I can't wait till the next one! :D

-Vanessa
japanese-jew chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
aye, good. Hermione's been hurt, badly, and doesn't want the possibility of being hurt again. She doesn't wish to outright say this, and so does it in a mildly indirect fashion, by burning her bridges. I guess she either forgot she burned said bridges, or wasn't aware of the extent to which they were wrecked.
hermione2 chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
that was awful rude of 'mione to tell them she didn't care and except immeditate forgiveness when she came back i love the chapter a 10
Bri and Aly Inc chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
this is a really great story! keep updating! btw i also finished the HBP yesterday! really surprised! interested to see whats next. Dont you agree! keep up the great writing!
Quillian chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Another great chapter! :)
eckles chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Well it looks as if Hermione will have to do some major crawling for Ginny to apologise for what she had been percieved of doing by the female Weasley. And I don't think that after her 'welcome' in the Dress Shop that the youngest of the Weasley brood will be wanting her anywhere near Ron, on account that she would like to keep the tension in Ron's life to an absolute minimum and have him totally focused towards the Case and not towards reclaiming any lost Loves, that in her honest opinion, she thinks doesn't deserve him.

Harry's sympathies are presently in question towards the Bookworm, the fact that he never read Hermione's Letter to him 4-months ago could make this reunion an interesting one. Especially if Hermione goes into her clan destined meeting with Harry under the assumption that he had read her 'Letter' to him. I think Hermione might be making apologies for the horrid and hurtful things she said without Harry being aware that she had even said them :-).

Ron in this chapter is sadly falling into a standard mould that all in-mates do. I saw a special on Prison Systems not to long ago (3-weeks I think). And the gaurd who was interviewed mentioned that sooner-or-later the Convict's begin to toe the line. The 'Hard' one take time, the 'Smart' ones figure it out pretty quickly. Ron has been incaserated for 6-years, in that time he probably would have learnt never to talk back or question an authority figure, do what was told by an authority figure. And to keep your mouth shut at all times unless addressed. You teach yourself to obey these rules and your life 'in-side' becomes a whole lot easier. I think Ron taught himself so well that it becomes second nature to him to offer this type of 'respect'.

Please, oh, please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter - Wayne