Reviews for Lucky Boy
Will there be another chapter?
duchessme chapter 8 . 3/24
it would be wonderful to read more chaps
it was a nice plot
too bad it had no new chap
campy191 chapter 8 . 2/24
Love the story! Can Snape and Harry have some more bonding moments? Please keep writing! Please update as soon as you can! :)
wandofredwood chapter 8 . 1/22
Please write more chapters! I love how you put Snape in a caring perspective.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Snape giving harry his toy bunny? *dies from cuteness*
LadyOfBirds chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
oMG GOGMG GOGMG OGM its so fucking c LOVE IT BUT I'M NOT GONNA FOLLOW IT BECAUSE I HAVE 7 STORIES THAT ARE LIKE EXACTLY THE SAME SORRY
Calmzone1 chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
good story. Maybe you will return to complete it one day :) I hope so.
bassoongirl14 chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
I hope you continue this!
Schiffer93 chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Oh come on you can't just let a story drop off like that its fairly cruel to be honest. :D Can't wait for the next installment, it was being to seem like a very cute story!
Inexplicably Waiting chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Oh my god, the last sentence or two of this chapter are absolutely heartbreaking! Poor little Harry - all he wants is for his family to love him...
jules3677 chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Such a promising start. An easy 8 chapters to read. Young Harry, so confused & unsure. Snape unsure of how to care for an abused 5 year old child. Liked your description of Harry coming down with a head cold. Sorry that there isn't more. As I said a good start, was looking forward to Harry at Hogwarts when school commenced. Thankyou for these 8 chapters.
Floop chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
please continue writing this story, I don't know exactly how the story's going to end up, but I still want to keep reading it.
llily chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
i like this one hope to read more soon
Htaed is Death backwards chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwww
M.E.S 50 chapter 8 . 10/2/2011
A great story wish you would continue it.