Reviews for Mastermind Hunting
SortingHat chapter 4 . 9/8
This is an interesting Peggy Sue fic. Though Harry is a bit too much Gary Stu in this but at least it's not full of grammar errors galore.. *If I spelled that right*
Mr.DanPan chapter 6 . 9/4
this story is very interesting! I can't wait to see how it ends
Aegorm chapter 7 . 8/11
What? I enjoy this story but it's starting to become ridiculously complicated
misherukuro chapter 39 . 8/6
Truly a fantastic work of fanfiction. Thanks for all the hard work and for sharing it with us all. ~,~
Absolutely bloody brilliant
xvector chapter 11 . 7/21
Ah. I take back my apologies regarding the previous chapters after reading this one.

What the fuck, Harry. Spill your secrets to every kid you meet. Good job.

I can see this turning into a clich├ęd trainwreck and I'm stopping here.

I wish I could have said I enjoyed the ride.
xvector chapter 9 . 7/21
I apologize for my previous review. Upon reading the chapter again, it does seem that he did modify their memories.
xvector chapter 10 . 7/21
A lot of plot issues with this chapter. If Harry wants to stay discrete, why didn't he erase Susan's memories? Why didn't he blur the memories of the students after the troll incident? What the fuck was he thinking

The problem with giving your protagonist so many abilities is that he looks stupid when he ignores them as a plot device.

And, well, spontaneously modifying your characters as a plot device is plain bad writing.
xvector chapter 8 . 7/21
The "WTF" levels in this chapter and the last one shot through the roof, and I'm sitting here confused.
Rakaan chapter 6 . 7/21
Hot damn I'm really getting into this story!
xvector chapter 6 . 7/21
'This is my wand. Every wizard and witch has one, as it "is essential to cast spells. You'll have one soon, I think.' At this, he extended his hand. 'Will I see you tomorrow?'

Grasping the hand and shaking it, Harry forgot about the wand and nodded enthusiastically. "

I hate when writers do this. It is a plot mechanic rooted in stupidity. If you do not want a character to come across some information, DON'T MENTION THE FUCKING INFORMATION.

But by making your character conveniently "forget" things to suit your plot, with no explanation whatsoever, does a disservice to the character you have built and just reeks of bad writing.

I find it hard to imagine Harry ignore things the first wizard he's ever met would say.

Furthermore, I'm tens of thousands of words in, and there's no motive or plot to speak of. You might want to work a bit more on that.
Bill Adair chapter 40 . 7/18
Enjoyable read, good ideas (and poems?)
BladeOfDeath chapter 3 . 7/4
I love the poems
I like the poems
Bravo bravo well done with the poem
2,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »