Reviews for Mastermind Hunting
Gojin1990 chapter 8 . 8/20
wait milwaukee? o.O way to use those important moments in history to imput certain characters and stuff :O
Littwink chapter 3 . 8/9
I loved the beginning of the story, but you lost me with all the Racenclaw/ eye losing nonsense.
ray chapter 40 . 8/3
Oh my god...what a fic...u totally took off the records of best fic ever I ever read...what not was there totally mix of shake... So tasty I didn't want it to end...super harry, muggles raised harry, terrorist recuse, teacher harry. Slytherin harry, Hufflepuff harry, demons, gods, angel's, spells, wars, guns, crazy muggles doctors, Kungfu harry, minster harry, Merlin harry, robot harry... What did I miss...yes..kisses, naked girls too..everything and more...U R My Star!
mckertis chapter 3 . 7/12
Barely readable.
Shattering chapter 11 . 6/26
Okay, your story goes now down the slope...it started great, but now with this undercover bs it turned kind of horrible.
ThomassamohT chapter 1 . 6/13
This is going well so far. Your method of writing is good and your tenses are good, you don't go to long without people speaking and you don't go to fast or slowly. Keep up the good work.
stephanus.monteiro chapter 24 . 5/31
hi there i
msbanette chapter 8 . 5/19
This is the chapter where you lose me... None of this makes any sense... Random local wandmaker has Ravenclaw and Merlin's artifacts? Gods exist? Harry has no eyes? I'm confused. A pity because I quite like the beginning.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 5 . 4/18
Whoa, Harry caused the Invasion of Kuwait and Desert Storm? that was a surprise... makes me feel weird... with you making light of those events. I know it is a story but still I don't feel right...
Tarik Zorgulen chapter 5 . 3/19
Hello, it appears even though you like to write, (and you write quite a good story, thank by the ways for that) you don't read enough about cultures your writing about beforehand. Firsly, Turkish people are NOT Arabs. Most of us tolerate Arabs, some of us don't like them much, few of us like them. For instance I'm a Turkish-Kurd (meaning I'm an ethnic Kurd, and a member of Republic of Turkey, thus a Turkish citizen and proud of it) and we don't usually get along well with Arabs. (I think mostly due to historical conflicts relating to religion and to a lesser extend land) Secondly but much less importantly officaially there's no Diyarbekir in Turkey, it's officially Diyarbakir. Don't get me wrong we (as in most Kurdish oriented Turkish citizens) call it Diyarbekir, but is not the official name. And what Kurdistan are you talking about? But the big mistake? There is no Kurdistan. It is not a country. The name itself roughly means the country of Kurds. But there is no such country at the date. There might be soon with current policital climate and I'm not opposed to it but NOT in Turkey's soil. This is MY country already. Kurdish people in Turkey (─▒ncluding MYSELF) do NOT want another country. We're part of Turkey, and we like all around the country not in so called Kurdistan. There are several different ethnic groups here in Turkey and most of all live in harmony. Only drug dealer and terrorists who call themselves PKK causes problems. It is true throughout history there were conflicts between ethnical Turks and Kurds but in modern Turkey, we have mostly solved our problems. It is true that my hometown is quite poor compared to big cities like Istanbul or Izmir or Ankara, but the same goes for a LOT of other places in Turkey. For instance Laz people (another ethnic group who lives around east black sea) have to walks quite long distances to be able to go to primary schools. Even now! We're still a developing country compared to European countries, but we are not divided. There is no Kurdistan. There are no ARABS in Turkish people (and I'm not talking about Turks as a etchnical group or race, we usually refer the members of Republic of Turkey as Turkish people whether they be Kurd or Laz or Armanian, or Rum). Just this month we have seen two suicide bombers taking lives in MY country due to this stupid separatism. Please be more considerate when writing. Thanks.
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 2 . 3/12
The fuck Draco?
Outasync chapter 3 . 3/7
In fanfiction, it can be hard to keep to the spirit of the original work, and many writers end up putting their own morals and attitudes onto the characters and the narration, rather than following the published author's intent.

So I have to applaud your faithfulness in this story. Slytherins are evil, and fat people are cruel. Harry learns quickly and easily, and is super-powerful. Good people look nice and do good things, while bad people look nasty in some way, and do bad things, and there is nothing inbetween. All exactly like it was in JK's own work. Well done.

Sadly, I'm one of those hypocrites who prefers "fan-fix" when it comes to the Potter-verse. Even so, I have to acknowledge your good work. Write on, faithful fan!
Raven AzuNoctuli chapter 21 . 2/23
I haven't notice before but there are a problem. The "taro" of Kentaro doesn't mean tiger...tiger is "tora". "Taro" is a suffix use for traditional male names...
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 40 . 1/14
It's always good to see a well-written uber-Harry story. There is a rule to these things: if you give Frodo a bazooka, you must give Sauron a tank. And you gave this crew very fine bazookas and tanks indeed.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 1/8
Wow... the stupidity in this chapter... Did you even read it yourself, because it's painfully obvious? :(
2,392 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »