Reviews for Mastermind Hunting
GodLovesReading2 chapter 10 . 5/24
Tracey Davis is half-blood, not muggle-born so get your facts right about their blood status at least if everything else is going to be Occ.
aalens chapter 4 . 5/12
I love your little verses
And this one asked for ‘Something’,
Some thing of praise I venture?
So hosannas now I bring
And flowers to lay at your feet,
In humble homage to your skill
In writing this adventure.
But also I bring curses:
‘Cos it takes over my head,
‘Just one more chapter’ again
Keeps me from my bed
Where I should be lain.
maiqsmail chapter 2 . 4/6
Meh. OOC I could understand, even piling up shameless non-canon power ups, too, to the extent. But Draco Malfoy fighting in Muggle martial arts tournament in fricking China before Hogwarts age? Against muggles? How about the heck no.
maiqsmail chapter 1 . 4/4
Dec 12, 2023 c40
Dumbles Basher
"English is exceedingly complex language"

Uhh, excuse me, no? It doesn't have miriads of morphemes where each of those used changes the word drastically (Russian), it does not have a variety of possible conjugations for verbs (Spanish), it does not have tonal words where each word can be almost the same but with slightly different pronunciation changes its meaning (Thai), it does not have a miriad of hieroglyphs where each means a separate word instead of alphabete with letters that combine into words (Chinese), it does not have three simultaneously in use alphabets for formal, informal and foreign words (Japanese), it does not have the unpredictability where half of written vowels are not pronounced, or pronounced irregularly (French).

In fact, aside from artificial languages like Esperanto and Interslavic, I think English would be the easiest to learn.
Harry chapter 23 . 2/17
I'm not really a Halfblood. J.K. never knew that my Mom was actually born Lily McGraw a Pureblood witch .Who was switched with a very sick Lily Evans when they were both 2 years old to save Lily from being killed by a Dark Harry James Potter was actually borna PureBlood
Bob chapter 23 . 2/17
12 year old Wizard. A Magician is not a Wizard its a muggle pretending to do magic .Usaually on stage.A Wizard is a male person who does real Difference.
Bob chapter 16 . 2/6
Werewolves in Alaska
Harry chapter 14 . 2/1
Not 1 year old. I was 15 months old.
Read the books.
Bob chapter 13 . 2/1
Ot turned into stone. Just petrified.
Bob chapter 13 . 2/1
Pennyless? Ron isaWizard . You meant Knutless.
Bob chapter 12 . 1/31
Room of Requirement. No S !
Bob chapter 10 . 1/30
Desisions Desisions is Twilight movies not Harry potter
Bob chapter 9 . 1/30
Not everyone gets their wand at ollivanders. There is another wand shop in Knockturn ally.
Bob chapter 8 . 1/30
You can become magic .You don't have to be born magic. A magic personthat has powerful magic can give a percentage of thiermagic to you . It would change your looks also into being looking like a relative of that person. The magic would take a whole week to get to 100% .
Who chapter 7 . 1/29
Its one wizrd and a witcg not two alisonis a witch .
2,736 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »