Reviews for Mastermind Hunting
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/18
This is Harry Potter not Atlantis!
Ok, I usually don't comment on stories finished this long ago, but it's not every day a baddie kills himself off by popping out in mid apparation and promptly getting sucked into a jet engine. Mow a long distance messrnger bird, maybe...
BillBrink chapter 5 . 2/7
I'm not going to make it any further. You are skipping all over the place both in time and location. The story is evolving to a James Bond work and less HP. Your English makes it difficult to read. Can't go on any more.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/12/2016
You should have had ginny just keep fainting and have him remove her memory. It would have been funnier. "Ron this is the sixth time she has fainted in five minutes. "
Bluewolf80 chapter 35 . 12/9/2016
I liked the visit to the unspeakables. The by play between the old friends was entertaining as was Tom's frustration. Although with Tom growing up in a muggle orphanage he would know what a phone was.
Bluewolf80 chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
I never got the whole thing about why being able to speak to an animal was evil.
I've also wondered how everyone knew what happened the night the Potters died. Was Voldemort's body left? His wand? He had it in GoF. Who got it for him?
Bluewolf80 chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
It's always nice to see someone one up Dumbledore!
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Great start. Why would they be getting in a truck to go to America?
Himanshu.99 chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
But there should have been more teachers to vote like vector, Burbage, Quirell etc.
Himanshu.99 chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
I like how you make fun of various historical events like invasion of Kuwait and CERN experiments and involve it with Harry somehow.
Himanshu.99 chapter 4 . 11/15/2016
The fic is going great specially the focus on areas other than Hogwarts.
Beeker's Lab chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
bad hatrehard to understand confusing
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 25 . 10/27/2016
So far, chapters 24 and 25 are cut off in the middle of a word. What happened to the remainder of these chapters?
GeneralIronSword chapter 13 . 10/17/2016
You did a really good job of making this fic uniqe. There was a lot of stuff I hadn't seen anywhere else.
Coyn1206 chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
I happen to know the barest bones of Arabic... you didn't try very hard with the Egyptian school's name, huh? lol.
2,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »