Reviews for Mastermind Hunting
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/18
Very mixed quality and with bizarro, unsatisfying endings.

The fic suffers from: Harry taken to "Ludicrous Speed", many ESL errors, technical errors and anachronisms. But it has some good ideas and a strong independent Harry (or 2 - plus a "red shirt" Harry gimmick).
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 5/31
Draco Malfoy in China... BS. Total shark jump. Draco Malfoy in a muggle (and non western school/temple)... BS. Total shark jump.
Other than that, the story is mixed quality but entertaining, so far.
gearworks of ff chapter 29 . 5/19
Rastlasin Majere, oh that's funny
very nice
the next chapters will be fun, lololol
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 5/11
Why did that old priest sound like Dumbledoor? Lol
cyiusblack chapter 2 . 4/2
update soon
Hipster007 chapter 40 . 3/12
Suggestion for all HP Fanfic authors. Please play around with the Eastham family name more if u can. I'd really appreciate it and would love to see what everyone can come up with.
EverfreeSparkle chapter 4 . 2/26
The way you give 'sneak peaks' completely ruins the story. Sorry, but I can't read a story like that.
I really loved your story. You had some really creative ideas in there and I loved the characters. The ending was kind of strange because it was completely different from the beginning of the book. Someone mentioned that it was like reading gone with the wind and ending with Star Wars. It kind of was but I still enjoyed it. . Great job!
DevilForceFanfiction chapter 1 . 2/10
Fascinating... Time to begin the journey I suppose.
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 1 . 1/1
Love it.
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Your poetry is dreadful, it's true
and yet, you reference days of yore.

Thus, upon searching stories long since passed,
I have a hope that here, I will find more.
s-david-m chapter 25 . 11/17/2014
The time turner should be an interesting tool in Harry's arsenal. The oath he swore isn't restrictive at all. He could just apparate into Hogwarts whenever he has to turn back time. Even if it takes him half an hour to get back there, he just needs an extra half turn.
s-david-m chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
This was an intriguing story until you had Draco show up in China learning kung fu. I understand making subtle changes and seeing how they play out. This is not a subtle change. It frankly stretches credulity.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/24/2014
This was great, however as much as I enjoyed reading the early chapters. This nice book changed. It was fucking weird and incomprehensible things were going on. It was like sitting down to read gone with the wind and halfway through finding Star Wars.
geekzgalore chapter 40 . 10/19/2014