Reviews for Mastermind Hunting
TruckersWife chapter 9 . 10/2
If she was Jame's 1st cousin, that would make them 2nd counsins... and unless there was a divorce, they wouldn't be removed.
Lord Harold James Gryffondor chapter 1 . 9/12
Best fiction ever !
Monster King chapter 40 . 8/16
Great job
Phoenix1687 chapter 21 . 8/13
Harry really is a smart dummy! How many times is he gonna capture people and forget simple things like searching and removing items from their persons
Accio Allsorts chapter 24 . 8/7
This is brilliant. I'm loving all of Harry's different identities. I admit I was unsure about you introducing the Aztec Gods, but you've actually made it work. Neat. Even the archetypal Hogsmeade battle was different.
Accio Allsorts chapter 5 . 8/6
So far, this doesn't even feel like a fanfiction, but a brand new story that just happens to involve people with familiar names. It's new, it's enthralling and I would buy this as a book from a shop. Loving it!
Smile Giver11 chapter 16 . 7/23
This story is wicked cool. I wish I had a lot more to say, but I'm not always so great with words. Please don't ever stop writing. You are what every author should strive to be.
Ranmaleopard chapter 40 . 7/4
This was just really enjoyable. I especially liked the Dune reference at the end but on the wbilt I really enjoyed reading it.
Phoenix1687 chapter 17 . 6/26
forgot harry is just 11 lol. my bad!
Phoenix1687 chapter 16 . 6/26
why the hell cant he put 2 and 2 together and get werewolf. how unlearned and stupid! He just now realizing he taught his friends nothing to defend themselves. Harry needs to study and learn more magic. he reads no books beside hogwarts a history. so sad
Critical reader chapter 40 . 6/26
Whew! What a wild ride this story was! I don't normally read Super-Harry stories, but this one held my interest until the end, mostly due the references to the current events of yesteryear in particular, and the way how you connected them with magical deeds. I must confess, however, that I found neither end satisfying to read. It is not necessary to provide absolute closure in a story, and perhaps it would have been better if the end had been kept somewhat open.
Phoenix1687 chapter 12 . 6/26
For all his abilities and training Harry sure is stupid! Why isnt he training his friends in more than occlumency so they can handle and protect themselves.
Phoenix1687 chapter 7 . 6/26
so scattered
PhoenixAureum chapter 6 . 6/1
My bad, I should have read the next paragraph
PhoenixAureum chapter 6 . 6/1
Non-muslims are not allowed to enter Mecca, most definitely not during Hajj
2,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »