Reviews for Mastermind Hunting
Edengrave chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
I want to thank u for an absolutely fantastic fic.

The hunt is a treasure, and I think you did a marvelous job with the last chapters especially.

It was good already, but it's only getting better!

I said it when it was only 3 chaptrs long. Althought is great! this one is awesome! I really don't know how you can choose between the 2, but I count myself lucky. Thanx again for a very very very satisfying read
wow chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
harry is very sneaky!
A'Strae Abound chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
It's like fanfiction with history books. _ *laughs* I love it! I love history also, so this just makes me grin all the more. (Ironically, my history grades barely pass.)

Excellent work. This is a masterpiece of Harry Potter fanfiction! *sigh* I am far too worked up about it to write something helpful though...

I hope to read more soon!
Stratagemini chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
Did Harry Potter just Singlehandedly start the Gulf War? Not at all bad for an 11 year old. Makes me wonder what he'll do next to top this. Kidnapping, Mind Control, Brainwashing, Breaking and Entering, all in the name of justice!

I really like this story, it's certainly if not the most original Harry Potter story I've ever seen, than one of teh top ten. Strengthening Wounds is also in that top 10.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
all though most of it was summery and not many speeking lines it was great, i love how you include real history

in to it .i do tink it s about time for the magicle world to find him or at lest have him run across a wizard or a soem wizard stuff to teach him sme things from it.
Maxennce chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
Nice, so the CIA is officially out of the picture for the moment. The Dursley's will be back together in France, and now that Vernon's been left alone, are they going to move back to England so that Vernon can get his job back at Grunnings? Or are they going to stay in France, when they eventually get back there? I loved your camel's bit, that was quite entertaining. I was amused by the CIA director busting Jones back to pretty much private, or freshy agent, that was hilarious. Keep up the great work, looking forward to your next chapter

Cheers

Max
Stratagemini chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
Harry Potter seems to be emulating Indiana Jones to some degree. It just gets more and more interesting doesn't it? I wonder what happened to Hermione? After all, with no one there to save her from the Troll, is she alive or dead?
Maxennce chapter 4 . 6/27/2005
Very interesting. You have lots of angles to cover. Like the secret service. I might be mistaken, but don't they protect the president? You're covering this during teh height of the cold war too, so thats a contributing factor. And how did these 'secret service' agents get a hold of information that led to Harry being affixed with a tracking device? What's happened to Dursley snr? What are the Afghani Talibianist's going to do with Petunia and the girls? What sort of a person is Harry turning into with all of the extreme's hes having to go to to reunite his family? And Albus, well, lets just not go there. He was the one that sequestered the life of their world's saviour into the hands of Harry's relations, so, consequently, they should be able to do what they like with him, as is shown through canon. So, just what is going to happen next. Harry going to learn Islamic, resuce his family from Islamic extremists, try to return to France and yet still manage to return to Britain in time for Harry's first year. The Draco Malfoy introduction was a surprise, I must admit. You;ll have to explain the bracers, what function they acted in and why exactly Draco had to wear them. Keep up the great work, your story is intriguing, for sure and a wonderful peice of work. My question to you is, have you read Robert Ludlum recently? You seem like a Spy novel fan. Keep up the great work, looking forward to your next chapter

Cheers

Max
Blankety-Blank chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Basically, an interesting story. Very original.

One thing that wasn't appreciated, however, was the awkward jumping between time periods. You made it too confusing. It's 1991, then it's 1989? No indication of flashback, just written as if it followed the preceding segment. It's irritating enough that I'm questioning whether it's worth it to continue.

You have one more chapter written, I'll read that before deciding whether to mark this story for future reading. Seriously, I heartily suggest you alter your method of presentation.
AA chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
This is so different from any other story I've read, I love it :) I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the great work!
HecateDeMort chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
great
Neqs3 chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
I'm enjoying this fic immensely. It's certainly one of the most interesting fics out there. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
suggestion chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
make dumbledore order some chinese food when he is in china...i personally prefer general toh's chicken...spicey!
CharmsCharlie chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
Excellent! I can't wait to see what Harry's is like when he gets there. I think that Harry doesn't seem that concerned with what is traditionally considered "right" or "wrong" although he is very loyal. He also seems to be very curious about his magic and very explorative of it. I think that Harry should get sorted into Ravenclaw because of this, or Slytherin because of how crafty he is. Also, does Harry know he's a parselmouth yet. ANyway, I love your story and I hope you update soon.
dfcole chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
2,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 178 .. Last Next »