Reviews for Mastermind Hunting
Mick chapter 1 . 1/7
What sick person would leave a baby on a concrete step on a cold day when the temperture is 10C outside? Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore that's who.
leylinjan chapter 8 . 12/6/2022
I started reading this story several times but never managed to finish. This part is just too dark and the whole story is a bit too unfeeling for me. We get to know Harry and his thoughts, but all the other characters seem like cardboard cutouts. So I skip some of it. Your world-building is awesome, but it's a shame that I can't emotionally connect to the characters. So I don't know if I'll manage to read till the end this time either. Still, awesome story and kudos to you.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2022
this is sooo bad. Some of the things happening is so fucking contrived and the whole situation and setup is shit.
SoSoLazy chapter 3 . 7/9/2022
Too much thrill
SoSoLazy chapter 2 . 7/9/2022
Is the author Chinese? I sense some chinese novel style here
sarrylover chapter 34 . 6/9/2022
So you have Harry time turner breaking on him with no side affects like cool powers yet come now.
sarrylover chapter 30 . 6/8/2022
I could do without the cheesy harem plot. Also the uncomfortably awkward Tracy Harry moments I could live without. The story doesn’t need a relationship to move it along yet you’re forcing the relationship plot.
sarrylover chapter 17 . 6/3/2022
This whole Ginny scene is way to long. Harry should have take the memories.
sarrylover chapter 8 . 6/2/2022
I really don’t care just take her damn memories already
yochan123 chapter 40 . 4/18/2022
wtf is this mess?!
phonealithekat chapter 13 . 3/18/2022
Unfortunately I don't have any lsd to make this story understandable. It's all over the place in tone and events, Harry's personality is flip flop, and Harry is somehow too cautious and not cautious enough. I honestly can't understand why Harry trusts 3 random 11 year olds but not a single adult in Hogwarts. Like he has had no interactions with Dumbledore or the Wizarding world and yet he acts like they were the ones spying, hunting, and hurting him and his family.
bode chapter 1 . 3/5/2022
this is hands down the most chaotic and confusing fanfic I've ever read. there's far too many characters we never see again, random shit about Aztec mythology, a particle accelerator? like bro wtf is thus story going. I loved it at first but now I'm just plain confused
Nemhain2009 chapter 40 . 1/12/2022
The story was well written up until the last chapter. I’m not a fan of the ending. Didn’t Harry still have access to a time-turner to save his family like he had saved others previously in this story? Also, why did you have him almost killing all of the muggles?! An evil AI? Leaving the planet?! There was no build up to this ending. It would have been best if this story had stopped mid chapter, before Harry’s family was killed.
Dayside chapter 11 . 9/8/2021
Welp that's a drop. It's a good story but the author can't write a consistent character. MCs personality and maturity fluctuates WILDLY. It's all over the fucking place sometimes he reads like a 30 year old sometimes it's like he's a toddler.
erozoth chapter 1 . 8/2/2021
Not really a fanfiction. Just a novel that uses the same name. To much was changed to really be any sort of fanfiction and not even in a really logical way. Meeting Draco was just the last straw that breaks the level of belief required to read it.
2,686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »