Reviews for Heaven in a Wildflower
Demo ODST chapter 6 . 1/31
alright, i have to say, i love the little conversations at the end and beginning of each chapter. just too awesome!
Purple Bacon chapter 11 . 1/25
I doubt this will ever be read, since it's been five years and all, but dang, I want this to continue. I know it's hard to work on something for so long, but this was awesome. I've checked every few months for over a year now, and sadly haven't seen anything new. On the off chance this ever gets read, how about writing some more?
Jon Voris chapter 11 . 1/24
*I* *LOVED* *IT* *TO* *DEATH* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Ah, Sparks Of The Malink Kind ;)
I Hope Poor Link Doesn't Fall Into A *REALLY* *BAD* State Of Depression, When He Finds Out That Saria's A Sage :'(
That Said, You're 150/5 Stars ;)
By The Way, *I'M* *DYING* *TO* *READ* *THE* *NEXT* *CHAPTER* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
YOU MUST FINISH THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE!
Stallord chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Link nodded. He was contemplating being a kidnapper. In a way, it was somehow a rather attractive fantasy - the kind you read about in books: A mysterious young man makes off with a beautiful girl, he takes her away to his hideaway and she realises he's not really evil and falls madly in love with him... He blushed faintly and glanced down at Malon. He felt the now familiar tightening in his pants and clenched his teeth, resigning himself to the fact that he would probably be having to deal with that a lot from now on.

The plot of v for vendetta also you stole this story but modified small things this was originally a legend of link and malon
Hyrule's only Hero chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
Please update soon, I'm not giving up on this story yet!
Richie Richter chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
I can dig it.
The Prophet chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Hello, I found your story to be quite wonderful. Surely, you have more to write. I have faith that you will decide to continue it. Have a wonderful day, yes? .
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
You say please review.
We say please FREAKING UPDATE!
Thanks
Also this fanfic is amazing.
Yup
CaptainAssassin chapter 11 . 7/17/2013
you need to update more frequently. seriously dude. you got too.
TheRedQuill chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
This fanfic is absolutely amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
This is the best Legend of Zelda fanfic I've ever read! Please update it soon!
hearttornlover chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
this story is incredibly cute and adorable - i also love how Malon is going along with Link instead of just staying at the ranch the entire time!
please, keep up the good work :)
Fireburnspirit chapter 11 . 3/24/2013
You two are awesome sons of bitches but try to keep up with the uploading of chapters.
TheOnlyRenegade chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
I just read this. It's amazing. Magically come back and write more pretty please!