Reviews for Howl for Me
atlantis51 chapter 38 . 6/29/2016
Great story! I loved it soooo much! OK, on to the next one! Thanks for writing this in three parts! Yahoooooo!
atlantis51 chapter 37 . 6/29/2016
AWESOME! I love the way Harry took care of Voldipants! Yay for you!
atlantis51 chapter 12 . 6/28/2016
Actually, I think Voldemort mother died in childbirth. He was raised in a orphanage.
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 6/28/2016
Sevvie! I love it!
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
Harry wants to go with Snape? Is he crazy?
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 6/28/2016
So Severus actually has a heart! Awesome!
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
Oh, I wish that chickenshit Vernon was there so they could kill his fat ass!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
God, I hate Vernon! Harry needs to fight back!
EnvyTheSnake chapter 25 . 8/21/2015
?
Me chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Hi, I'm sure it's been a while since you wrote this story, and I'm not even sure you'll get anon reviews, but I still had to leave my thoughts. I'm not even halfway through this story, just finished chapter 15 where the family structure of Remus, Draco, Severus, and Harry is revealed. Honestly, when I first started, I thought it would either be Sev and Remmy or a three way between them and Harry, but I am so happy that it's turning out to be Snarry! Snarry is my OTP and I love creature fics and dumblebashing, so when I found this with all of those components, with an amazing developing plot and a unique writing style I was so excited. I don't tend to review on stories often because I don't have much to say, but I just had to let you know that this is setting up to he one of my favorites. Thanks for reading the praise of a random, even when there wasn't much to gain. Love, Me.
TheCauldron chapter 38 . 3/5/2015
Brilliant story! Very enjoyable! I wasn't sure about it at the beginning, but I'm glad I stuck with it. :)
lovelydrarrylover chapter 17 . 1/18/2015
This story is so beautifully writen and you have included that neglect and verbal abuse is STILL abuse. One of the things I didn't like about the Harry Potter movies made Harry seem like a normal child.
fictionfan95 chapter 38 . 1/9/2015
What happened with Sirius?
Lavonya chapter 28 . 10/20/2014
Sweet Harry... so innocent...
Lavonya chapter 26 . 10/20/2014