Reviews for Howl for Me
JessieDog chapter 38 . 4/6
Wonderful read. Full of details and excellently written. Im looking forward to reading the next in the series
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 12/16/2013
If the changes stay until the grounding is done it will be interesting how they are going to explain the change in eye colour. The hair could be due to a bad spell or a new item from the twins but the eyes are too noticeable to not have an explanation too many years would put two and two together with a jachyras floating around in the school.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
His protective instincts are much higher with Sev. He doesn't seem to mind not having Remy as close to him as he needs Sev. He sleeps with Sev but no mention of Remy being in the room as .
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
LOL Voldie figures the Jachyras proves the true loyalty of Sev huh?. Well I guess it's true as long as he doesn't look too deep into who his loyalties are for lol.
Sira chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I have wanted to read your Revamped.
Sira chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Loved your story.

Some time ago I read your story. And now I'm glad of having found her again, to be able to enjoy it again. It is these stories that you like to read them again after a while to return to surprise despite vaguely remember.

PS: sorry if not well understood English is not my native language.
pikachucat chapter 37 . 10/23/2013
awesome
pikachucat chapter 38 . 10/23/2013
awesome more please
Kittens Kat chapter 38 . 8/25/2013
YOU WRITE AMAZINGLY WELL! I LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU!
adafrog chapter 38 . 8/5/2013
Very good story, thanks.
Talitha Clearwater chapter 34 . 8/3/2013
I thought that Harry's eyes were emerald, not violet!
What changed?
charm13insomnia chapter 38 . 7/21/2013
cool story I really enjoyed reading
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 38 . 6/8/2013
Nice work, i love that tom got turned in to a muggle, such a fitting punishment
DaphinoraS chapter 38 . 5/31/2013
This was beautiful. Thank you.
lil miss darkside chapter 32 . 5/12/2013
I love the concept of the story, especially Harry turning into a were-Jachyra. Love it. But you made him such a damned sissy that I can't even bring myself to finish reading it! I hate what a crybaby you made him! Oh boo hoo, life sucks, the break-down scenes got to where they are happening waaaay too often. Once or twice with something major is okay but he is having an emotional fit practically every chapter! I would have been in love with this story if Harry had been more of a badass personality or at least a proper man instead of a whiny 12 yr old girl about everything. Sorry to rant but this is the 3rd or 4th time I've tried to read this thru to the end and got frustrated with the crying.