Reviews for Moments Like This

please update soon:D *wink*
Vegasgate chapter 9 . 8/30/2007
This was really nice. Please update. Thanks
Spookywanluke chapter 9 . 2/17/2007
Lovely characterization and a well flowing plot line.

Thanks for writing it.
thebloodrose chapter 9 . 12/20/2006
Loving this story! Please update soon!
miss Kittyplank chapter 9 . 12/18/2006
I ADORE THIS FIC! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE IT SOON! MY FAV FIC EVER!
annie11232 chapter 9 . 10/9/2006
it's really good, are you gonna continue with it because i'd like to see what might happen in episodes after Allies
Oonagh chapter 9 . 10/3/2006
Great story.
Underground Shipper chapter 9 . 9/7/2006
.Amazing.

Great writing, perfect characterization and dialogue - you captured John to a T - funny...

Once of the best things I've read. Hope you don't end it here!
Whirlwind421 chapter 9 . 5/16/2006
Great chapter! I absolutely love Lizzie and John! I hope you update soon! I love it!
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 5/16/2006
It's kind of cool seeing Rodney's point of view. Poor Elizabeth is worried about falling in love with John! When he has already fallen for her! I love this story! With the heal device I wonder did the heal monitor turn purpley-pink because he's in love with Elizabeth? It would be cool if the device turned up in later chapters.
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
Really really good chapter! I love reading the thoughts and feelings of Lizzie and John! "A trust he didn’t feel worthy of, not when he felt so guilty." That is a good sentence...Elizabeth still trusts him!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 5/16/2006
What a perfect chapter title! I love this story! You are an amazing writer! I love how you keep changing view points! Gosh this story's excellent!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 5/16/2006
Oh god I loved this chapter! It makes me giddy just reading it! There's my sugar induced giggles! Atlantis!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
Aw! I love this story! Evil Rodney had to come and break them up! How dare he!