Reviews for Take Me Away
mellow.yellow90 chapter 37 . 1/31/2008
Awesome story, it's wonderful how everything flows!

soccerchicka19 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
mazin keep goin
chichicutie chapter 38 . 8/26/2005
I love it so me two days to read but it was so worth down to every last happen to that model didn't need any way it was good with out ,Logan and all that drama(that was so good and believable and wanted to cry for Dana mad times and want to slap Logan for just coming over to get some and kissing Rebecca even if i knew it was going to happen.)The people you adding were so good they fit in perfect and the sister/brother thing was even rooms swicth was good to Zoey and Chase thing(I wanted to cry). The people you added should be added to the show for real :}
Marina chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
i know im not really supposed to review the same chappie twice, but i reread this story about three times. do you know how long that took? its a good thing im a fast reader, or it wouldve taken me a while. it took about 2 hrs to reread the entire story and the first chapter of 'roses' right after ur author note. wow.

well, i must say that you totally rule, as usual. i found that rereading it made some things make more sense. when i first read it, some things they were wondering made sense. i knew about kristen and her background, and i did a google search on haribo (i confes i had no idea what that was. i might wanna order some stuff. 'KIDS AND GROWN-UPS LOVE IT SO, THE HAPPY WORLD OF HARIBO'.)

so, enjoy the priemiere of 'roses' i created 4 u? i rather liked it.

i wanted to say hi. im gonna email you soon. bye 4 now

xoxoxoxoxo,

Marina

ps-this is like the only time i actualkly reviewed as anon using my own name. once i went anon just to bash someone's story for the heck of it. kinda like how you bought the pinata just to bash it, only a differtwent knida bashing.
MrsLoganReese chapter 38 . 8/22/2005
You rule, you rule, YOU RULE! When I saw this, I was like 'WHAT YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! OVERDRIVE ALREADY HAS 38 CHAPTERS! WHERE THE HELL WAS I? LOL!' But then I saw it was Take Me Away, so I was like 'PHEW! THANK THE LORD!' Hahaha!

I'm also sorry that things didn't work out with 'Overdrive' and I agree, I like the title "Roses' better! :)! Yes, me and Mo do really rock, don't we? LOL! XOXOXO! Love you Mo and Naomi! Big kisses back at you 2... Muah!

Well, I can't wait until the 'premiere' of Roses! I am going to be on that red carpet, right along with my bff, Mo! WO HO! Screaming, pics, and hot guys at the premiere, yeah *sighs*, that's the life! LOL! Hope Logan (Matthew Underwood) is there! :-D! *Runs after Matt! Come back sweetie! (puckers lips!)* LOL! L8ers!\

Always* Natalie
xxjordanleigh chapter 38 . 8/21/2005
omg...so much jealousy and "love" and all that shit...sorry! but ugh, i'm so tired of all those fake emotions and crap...damn it, can't people just make up their mind? lol, gotta go!
zxxbsmsgirl3148 chapter 38 . 8/21/2005
did i ever tell you how much you rule the world and how everyone in this planet should bow down to you? did i ever tell you that? because i'd like to say that you rule the world and everyone on the planet should bow down to you.

sorry if it didnt work out with overdrive, but roses sounds awesome. i look forword to it!

yhanx 4 the shoutout. me and nat are wicked awesome, but we'd be nothing without you naomi!

im sorry if i dint say this b4, but i like kristen now. i didnt at first but now i do. she rox.

too bad that nikki and nate will end their relationship, but i dont think nicole has the potential to stay with one guy for a long time.

i love this story, i love u, and i am sure i'll love 'roses' as much or more than 'take me away'. u rule! woohoo!

i will be excited when 'roses' premieres. im gonna be at the primiere. yay! i'll see nat there and everyone else who doesnt rock as much as we do. yeah!

when you walk down the red carpet and they announce you and evryone cheers your name and snaps pictures of you, i'll be at the front. it will be a grand celebration and very fancy. then people will see how wonderful you are, and a certain part of the celebration will be spebnt where evryone bows down to you and acknowledges how awesome you totalyy are, and that you rule the world. yeah!

remember, YOU RULE AND ANYONE WHO DOESNT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IS AN IDIOT!

ok, i should go. but you rule and thanx so much for the shoutout. i'll be emailing you soon. bye!

Marina Jeannette (Mo)
it's me chapter 37 . 8/9/2005
wow. that is officially the best fanfic i have ever read. ever. and i have read a lot. please hurry up with a sequel!
SetTheWorldonFire chapter 37 . 8/4/2005
That was ugh I can't find the words to describe how amazing that ending was. So far from a let down. I feel really bad for Nicole. She deserves someone to love. You know by the end you really got me liking Kristen. Her and Dana bonding was so-ugh damn my inadequate vocabulary. For lack of a better word I'm gonna say it was touching, without being too sappy. And you know what else? I didn't hate Logan's and Rebecca's hook up so much. At all actually. You are truly an amazing writer and, well putting your work among my favorites doesn't even do it justice. Not every story has a happy ending. Life is no fairy tale.
zxxbsmsgirl3148 chapter 37 . 8/4/2005
thats so sad, but such an awesome ending, naomi. well, im off to overdrive! **tries to smile bravely and ends up crying hysterically**
zxxbsmsgirl3148 chapter 36 . 8/4/2005
hilary duff is such a wannabe. ugghh.

nat and i rule, dont we? we are so lyal! u rock so hard it shakes the great wall of china, naomi. ur so awesome! u r such a fabulous writer. plz, keep writing. yay!

that swan thing is so funny!

michael finally beat doom x! yes! **cheers and applauds loudly**

“I may be a bitch,” Kristen said, “but I don’t hurt people like that.”

“But he doesn’t care for me, he uses me then moves onto something else within a week,” Dana sighed, “this would be the perfect opportunity for you to steal it all. You’d win the game.”

“No,” Kristen said softly, “Game Over.”

well, does dana know about kristen and chase being together? oh well. shes right, game over. i like this side of kristen, understanding and i saw this side more often
zxxbsmsgirl3148 chapter 35 . 8/4/2005
hmm, maybe the rain will wash the crud off art's shirt. on to 'el capítulo final' wow. i cant wait 2 read part 2. awesome!
zxxbsmsgirl3148 chapter 34 . 8/4/2005
not surprised about chase's reaction. but zo had it coming. if you cant see the good thing thats always be waiting right in front of your eyes, you'll notice when you lose it forever. you shouldve done something about it sooner. embrace the opportunites while you still have them. sory, zo
MrsLoganReese chapter 37 . 8/4/2005
Kristen, Nate, Art and Rebecca, all gone! *Frowns and pouts* :(! Well, I will be sure to r&r the new story, when it comes out, but until then, c ya l8er! You ROCK Naomi! Peace!

So Sad This Story Came To An End, But So Glad That There's A Part 2- Natalie
MrsLoganReese chapter 36 . 8/4/2005
Dun, dun, DUN! LOL! That's so sad... :(! Do I have to tell you my FAVORITE parts of this chapter? Because I loved it all! It's so dramatic, and I love it! I liked how Kristen and Dana ACTUAL had a NICE conversation, and how Nate and Nicole are close, and how Rebecca and Logan kissed, etc etc etc! Well, this is it... *Pouts!* Onto reading the Epilogue, and I will definetly review that! Well, as always, FANASTAIC job, and nice ending for Part One of this story! Muah, xOxO, Peace Out! L8ers!

You Rock SO Much, Naomi, As Always!- MLR a.k.a Natalie