Reviews for A Torturous Affair
America and Iggy chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Yeah,Dick is Bruce's son
Judy chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
GREAT JOB! I don't like Talia and I don't pity her she made her choices in life. She is so self centered and that is why she was never any go to Batman/Bruce Wayne. She does not know what real love is. Loved the part of Batman/ Bruce Wayne's dream with Diana getting married. They belong together. Loved your story ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
Awwwwww... I love the ending
ZeldaIsis chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
The action, the suspense, the ending...perfection.
Hephaestus01 chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
I have enjoyed most of your work during the years I have read them, but this series, I think, is my favorite. Thank you for sharing your writing.
alittlesummerwine chapter 10 . 12/18/2006
An amazingly well-written and very well thought out story. I thought the insertion of the flashbacks was a great touch - especially side by side with Bruce's torture. A

nd no great Batman story is great without Alfred, so I'm glad that you included him! And included Bruce thanking him for all he's done, nonetheless.

Talia's death was so tragic and I could see the emotions of the others in the room.

But my favorite part, of course, was the end, and Bruce nervously combing his hair before Diana showed up at the cave. So sweet and just perfect!
alittlesummerwine chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
An amazing poignant and well-written line: "Talia watched him for a moment, and then turned away. For perhaps the first time the reality of her loss hit her full force. She would never again be his beloved, but she knew that he would always be hers."

Great job.
mistress haruka chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
I love it! Yor fanfic rocks. I liked seeing Batman finally let somethings out, even though it too drugs to make it happen. I hate that he is shown as a stoic unfeeling, unloving person when I think deep down inside he has a real heart and soul that people don't seem to notice. It's like an onion, with layers!
Gmusick chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
You are now one of my favorite authors now. Another beautiful piece of fanfiction. I can honestly say you have almost single handedly hooked me on Batman and Wonder Woman. A vice I am having no trouble loving.
chikee chapter 10 . 4/8/2006
i love it! it's wonderful!
killertrees chapter 10 . 3/23/2006
YAY! I'm glad to have finally finished. Wonderful job! Your attention to detail is magnificent! The torture scenes will stay with me for quite some time. You are one hell of a writer! Keep it up!
killertrees chapter 8 . 3/23/2006
He killed Talia! OMG! I keep trying to guess what's going to happen next, but it's impossible! I heart this story!
killertrees chapter 7 . 3/23/2006
Damn! I was hoping Diana would take that moment to bitch slap Talia! Teehee!
Noonan chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I really wish you would finish this story. It is very well written, but I hope you finish it soon.
cmar chapter 10 . 1/24/2006
This was very well done - very intense (a little disturbing to read in places!) and with some good insight into Bruce's demons. I really liked how you showed the closeness between Bruce and Dick, and the tentative relationship between Bruce and Diana.

Is it bad of me to say I don't like Talia and was pleased by events concerning her? Heh. Anyway, great job!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »