Reviews for Kagome and Sesshoumaru starring in
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 13 . 12/29/2015
I. Love. It!
Your work is just too awesome! I can't wait to read more! Please, I beg you, update soon! I need to read more of it!
HN9 chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
Starting with his devilish hands that drew it...
That's from Tamora Peirce's book!
She is my favorite authoress!
HN9 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I LIKE!
CresentWolf1 chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Omg I am so excited for the next chap I love how sesshomaru ain't so cold in the future and actually cares about inuyasha please write another chippy soon ;p
newanimefan chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
I know you haven't updated this story in years, and I'm not even sure whether or not you'll get this review or not, but I wanted you to know that I really enjoyed reading it, and would love it so much if you came back to it, or perhaps put it up for adoption or something. A story idea this good really shouldn't be abandoned! Please update, I love this story!
GintsukiKyu chapter 13 . 4/23/2012
Great fic so far i'll be waiting for next chapter.
LittleKatt chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
Very funny, and especially well-written. Waddaya know, a story with an actual plot ! I love your characters, and well, the story, you know ?

Thank you very much for sharing this with us :3
gidget989 chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
will u finish it?
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
keep it up
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
hehehhe this is amusing!
demon's purity chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
wow that was hot. keep up the good work :)
km207 chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
im confused...future inuyasha said kagome killed herself so i thought when she said shed kill herself rather then let the bandits touch her was the part where she killed herself...so im guessing she somehow faked her death to make inuyasha think she commited suicide! I love this story even more now with every twist it takes!_
km207 chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
I pictured kikyo being prude but not crazy! I mean its hot out who would wear that?
km207 chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
wow i thought this was kag/sess not eri/sess. Ills till keep reading just because i want to though! lol
km207 chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
what a twist! i like it im gonna keep on reading!