Reviews for Kagome and Sesshoumaru starring in
km207 chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Hm...when she said sasuke does she mean the one from naruto? Or just some random cute guy? Anyways im curious as to what that magical item is! Like it so far...shoulf i continue reading? yeah i think i will.
FluffyandKagome chapter 13 . 1/31/2009
great chapter :)
supersillee06 chapter 13 . 1/28/2009
yay! You finally updated! It took you so long I had to reread almost the whole story! But after rereading it and then finially getting to this chapter, i agree that the length of this one made up for the long wait, but please don't do it again! Its torture, especially since this is one of my fav inuyasha fanfics. I like how Kagome ended up escaping anyway...i wonder what Kikyo is going to say to her...thats going to be a funny conversation

Kikyo: What do you think you were doing?

Kagome: I was trying to escape from a mean assassin who has suddenly told me of my future his past and we were together in my future his past and he was teasing me

Kikyo:...what?

Can't wait for the reactions from Hojo and Sasuke either...lol, that will be funny. I love how you also added in that little child comment. How true it is that children can be so innocent at revealing things so dark...lol

Well, anyway, I hope you update much sooner than before! Update soon!

oh, and I hope Kagome ends up doing to movie, but that it takes a while for her to decide...that would be an interesting time...i'll even bet that sesshoumaru will end up going to her house...lol...that will be very interesting...
Serenity Dinago chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
omg more!
artemisgirl chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
OMG! HOW is it that this story doesn't have more reviews? This story is FANTASTIC! GAH, LOVE IT! Please pleasepleasepleaseplease, tell me, does Kagome die in the end? That would be SO HORRIBLE! Gah, please have a happy ending. Please!

Thanks so much for writing and sharing this! I love it! :D
HalcyonFox chapter 13 . 1/25/2009
omg i loove this story it is so well written and i cannot wait for the next chapter im dieing to read it!
REVOLUS chapter 13 . 1/24/2009
lol sesshy is so cute after five hundred years...do demons get more immature as they get older? lol keep up the good work. its awesome
loretta537 chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
thank you for the update, i cant wait to find out why inuyasha doesnt remember kagome
nightshadow04 chapter 13 . 1/22/2009
Another story to add to my favorites. i just cant believe that the toy guys (inuyasha & kouga) that claimed to love kagome cannot recognize her. it's so weird! lol cant wait to read more!
Arcander chapter 13 . 1/22/2009
This new placement of the review button STILL throws me off! *growls*

Anywho, I loved the way you finished up the chapter. Poor Inuyasha still doesn't remember Kagome! Poor Kags! Sesshoumaru is back to being his typical dickish self. I'm interested in seeing the conversation the teens have on their way home (and what Kagome's mother will say when Kags shows up in Sesshie's clothing. Hehe!)
o0Inochi0o chapter 12 . 11/15/2008
You must update if you have the chapter already! Doo Eet when you have time!
Regin chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
loretta537 chapter 12 . 9/8/2008
this is a great story so far and i'm glad i found it. i'm glad you had the link to here on your mediaminer profile page, however you might want to put a note on your mediaminer stories that you have been continuing them here.
inu fan chapter 12 . 6/21/2008
still waiting for the next chapter - please don't stop updating -i enjoy the plot - unique as stories go
UtterChaos247 chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
interesting idea... plot moved at bit slowly at first but i like it

hope u update soon!