Reviews for Kagome and Sesshoumaru starring in
Charroum The Lady of Death chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
I like this very much.
PuroAmore chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
Love your story, but what is this about Kagome committing suicide? I DONT WANT HER TO! thats too sad, and i love kagome! Anyways, I used to hate Kikyou, but now i see her in a different light because of this story. I love your story and hope you update soon! JA! ;)
feathergriffin chapter 5 . 7/31/2006
Darn you. Darn you to heck. You managed to turn an idea I normally never touch with a fifty-foot pole (Kagome winning a lottery to meet a superstar Inuyasha or Sesshoumaru) and turn it into a brillant piece of work. That is canon, too. I'm really glad Kikyou is good in this (I enjoy good Kikyou so much!) Anyways, I loved the touch of how you managed Inuyasha in this, both modern day and feudal. I'd love to know how on earth Inuyasha ended up marrying/mating a demon who is drunk all the time, and he became a jeweler (is that related to when he ran away?) And feudal Inuyasha wasn't out of character either. I was surprised, slightly, by Sesshoumaru (gods, he loosened up through the years) but he didn't actually go out of character. Anyways, good luck with everything!
DemonKingRaizen chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
The Milk Bandit chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
YAY! I like this story. It's playful compared to your other story Work-A-Holic.

LOL I have decided to take up what little spare time I have to read your stories, and, my deary I must say they are amazing...even though I have only read two so far... BUT! It's the thought that counts.

Well, from the way that you update and how many stories you have up, one can tell that your schedual must be jam-packed and writing stories on the side isn't really helping it. SO! I hope to see an update...when you feel like ones needed. I'm sure it must be hard just finding time to go to the damned bathroom(ok...maybe you can find time to go to the bathroom) let alone writing stories(trust me, I have 11 hours worth of schooling and a 4-5 hours of work,[sadly i'm only 16 and going through this] I would never ever be able to find time to think up a story).

ALSO, please, do take your time on updating. People who rush usually end up fucking their stories up, and i'm pretty damn sure you wouldn't make that mistake.

venusserenade chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
I really like this fic. too. Definitly have not seen anyone try that kind of plot, very original. Great jib! Update soon. Thanx!
Midnight Fire 123 chapter 3 . 12/26/2005

hermonine chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
Great chapter. Keep up the good work and update soon!
QueenOfHalf-BakedIdeas chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
I would say LOL, but I'm not laughing out loud. In my head, yes, but hysterical, no. I'm not really laughing at the humor, it's more like laughing at irony, even though there is very little irony in the situation, unless you count that Kagome and Kikyo really are saving the world. Back to the point, I'm laughing the silent laugh that one laughs when something is ironic, but not hysterically funny. If I were talking to someone and something ironic happened, it would be a short, dry chuckle if not only a smirk, but since I am not interacting with a person, the noise didn't have a chance to come out. So here I am, smirking at my computer, writing to some unknown person about the way I laugh at irony, even when there isn't much irony about the situation. How queer(not as in the gay kind of queer, I mean the weird kind of queer, for which the word was originally intended(I think)).

Please update soon.

P.S. I really think I need a hobby that includes socializing with others.

P.P.S. (or P.S.S., or P.P.S.S., or whatever)- I just realized that I wasn't really laughing at irony, I was laughing at craziness. But not out loud, laughing inmy head. LIke laughing at people when you know it's rude to laugh out loud. But I'm not laughing at you. Itt's a simile.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that the title should be "...Starring in", not "...Staring in". Unless you said staring in for a reason. Staring- intent gaze. Starring- An artistic performer or athlete whose leading role or superior performance is acknowledged.

Just so you know.

Buh Bye now.
abc 123 now you know chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
bout time geesh do you know how long ive been waiting for you to update anything! jk update soon!
Midnight Fire 123 chapter 4 . 11/26/2005
lol...that was fun...i can't believe eri is so stupid but then again she kina always was ...anywho...update asap this is an awsome fanfic.
Midnight Fire 123 chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
this was a crazie fanfic. update asap if not completed
LM Bluejay chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
I was kind of confused where Kagome took Kikyo to her time in the future when she became alive with a new body. Then you introduced InuYasha, Shippo, and Sesshomaru in Kagome's time. Is this them as the years went on or are they incarnations as well?
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
Please do update!
CaroLove chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
Hm. Interesting.

Sesshoumaru an actor? That's a new one..

Update soon, please.