Reviews for Come Here Boy
nichola chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
. . . . .DIE.
DannFliegen chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Hiatus in your dictionary never...sadly XD jk jk
DannFliegen chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Wow...I never reviewed this one, either...well, I like it, but knowing you, we'll never know the end :P
Amy chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
That was great. It would of been fun if Ed would have joined them. Or maybe that can happen later. I really want them to have a three way. Hughes/Roy/Ed, that would be so hot. I really hope you write more of this story. I want to know what happens next.
Ren chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Oh my lord, that was awesome! I love the part where Ed runs in and Hughes doesn't freak, he keeps his cool and stares Edward down as if to say, "Yeah that's right, this is mine." So sexy! Nice job.
Neko42 chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
i like the story very much, but could you give me a link to hiatus whatever it is(what is it anyway?). i'd appreciate it very much and the fic is like so cool! do they get an orgy? ops...did i just said that...*snicker*...
Mrs Mustang chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Aww. Poor Ed. No, not poor Ed. If I saw something like that, I wouldn't walked out again. xD Hot n' lots of smexiness. More, please?

Ja ne!

~ Mrs Mustang
Cat len chapter 2 . 3/27/2006
I know!Have Mase and Roy do Ed!
Queenie Razzle Bodazzle chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
o... but i like hetfan's idea... (wink, wink)~.
Queenie Razzle Bodazzle chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
HIATUS! gr... gr... 87{
Onyxlight chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Poor Ed ... he might be off kilter for life now.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Um... How bout Ed just can't get the image out of his head, so he goes and confronts Hughes, under the guise of chiding him about having sex with another guy when he's already married. The Hughes and Roy decide to find a... pleasurable way to get him to be quiet. *wink wink* E-mail me back and tell me what you think!
Chibi chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
This story rocks! I love it! Its funny!
FMA Dragon chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I thought it was kind of funny but what kind of ending is that? I think the ending is kinda cheesey!
Ginny chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Mm I loved it. ~~ People need to write more HughesxRoy, definately. *drool*

I also enjoyed the little part with Edo walking in on them. But next time, he should join in. xDD