Reviews for Taste
Raph Weasley chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was absolutely adorable. ) Love this pairing and what you've done with them. So cute. )
Maze Maker chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Thank god for firewisky! That was hilarious!
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
That was so cute, especially considering that it was so short. I liked it, good job!
Mistress.Samantha chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Very well written with a wonderful punchline.
fairiekween13 chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
wait, was he wrong about her liking him, or about them being married? i'm so confused! but i also really like this story! good job!
luvu4eva chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Once again is it done? you know you should put complete when its done
bri007 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Haha, thats cute
ali7 chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
*Hic* Love it sweetie! Hey, it's me, Ali (aka love_that_dog) and I'm back from Italy. The first thing I do is come on here and...*grins* Anyways, hope you're well, and well mail you soon.

Ali

x
Moony4Moony chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I love it good work
Snozzle chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Hehe, loved this. Very amusing, and cute.
HPFan chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Cute. Short. But still cute. Good.

-HPFan
LadyGlory chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Wow that little twist at the end hit me by surprise! But the story is written sexyly? Charlie is one sexy beast! ;)

Gloria
Sandi chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Cute. The 'wife' thing took me by surprise- pleasantly so. The mention of the twins amused me. Nice work; I especially liked the ending.
asdhfaeglruh chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Hilarious! I loved it, and that nice little twist at the end-"You are my wife!" Didn't expect that! This was cute...I liked it a lot, made me laugh!
Morgaine M chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Hehe, that was a cute little one shot. I loved the little twist of being married and the last line put it all together.