Reviews for Knight and Day
Trying -Helps chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
I can't say it was my kind of story, the plot was good but I've never been into drama. Still your writing was good and for that I commend you, I'd just aim a little higher, you honestly don't need all the relationship stuff to make your stories interesting.
Take the good person test.
Dark Archer chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
it seems that Lois is struggling with her decision to be in Gothem and her outright denial of who Bruce is the magority of the time and a major part of who he is. As it is now, It doesn't seem as though such an action will work. Bruce needs someone to fill both parts of his lives. Some one to discuss cases with and with her sharp mind I'm sure Lois would be a great asset. Perhaps Lois will be a new batgirl? Since she's not really reporting for the newpaper in Gothem, she wouldn't have any reason to be where she could help Batman otherwise.. However there is potential. unlike most of Superman's oppenents, Lois could deal with some of Batman's lesser foes, perhaps... I hope everything turns out alright for the couple.
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
A very realistic approach to the relationship that was built during that movie. Well done on keeping the characters in character and their actions believable. I'm glad to see that there is one story that shows what could have happened. I can't wait to read the rest and I noticed that you are pairing WW and SM together it seems. A pairing I hadn't thought of before! It will be so interesting to see how this develops. Hopefully there is a happy ending for Lois and Bruce.
Broken Juggernaut chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Geez, this story is really bias. Its painfully obvious that you favor the bat over the man of steel. Overall the character 'SM' was badly-no horribly written, and I cant say that 'WW' was much better. Only the 'negative' aspects of Clark's personality ever get mentioned when it really matters, his actions also dont correspond with said personality either. Does it really make sense that the 'too polite', 'too mild mannered' farm boy is having sex with a beautiful woman like Diana,who is suppost to represent truth and justice, without growing attached. Many more things I would like to add but it's honestly not worth the time.
natsu.point chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
I was disappointed at how this ended.

The story had a lot potential on the relationship of the four of them but you decided to revert back to the original pairings. I had really thought this would be a Bruce/Lois and Clark/Diana pairing.

When it got close to the last chapters it felt rush off. The main problem itself is the characterization; it was unable to make the readers feel and understand the emotions of the characters in a more closer level. To make it more simple you only fill the bottle half full - which means you were unable fill it with enough water.

I guess one of the faults is that you spend too much time on the summarization when you could have just made a time skip. You don't really need to help the readers know the timeline of the story and it's current events and how divert from the canon.

Not that bad of a fanfic but could have even be better.
rachyzord chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
Great story. It's always hard to blend/swap couples around and make it feel natural. It always seems to feel rushed or forced but you did it perfectly. :-D Interesting take on all of it too; the idea that it was SMWW before BMWW and even a bit of LLBM. Great work.
HarimaHige chapter 10 . 11/23/2008
really good story. thanks
Silverjojo08 chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
Not sure if I ever reviewed this, but I should have. This story is amazing. It blends perfectly with the storyline and gives me just what I was looking for after watching the crossover movie many, many times.
T-money1 chapter 10 . 2/24/2007
Hey yo! Just read your story and I really liked it. I've always wondered what would have happended if Lois decided to pursue Bruce even after discovering he was Batman, so I guess that answers my question. As much as I enjoyed this story, I am glad it didn't go down like that in the series. Lois Lane and Clark Kent/Superman go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly. Anyway, great story!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 12/24/2006
nice
Joanna chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
How the tables have turned? I remember Joker saying that Bruce was playing dangerously by messing around with Superman's main squeeze.
Joanna chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
Poor Lois. Batman does have a hard time maintaining a decent relationship. In fact, I recall that the ones he was really serious about he would offer to give up his crime-fighting ways.

Clark would never put her a distant third.
Joanna chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I just watched the movie for the first time this week. It's so cool to find this fic b/c i have to admit that I am intriguied by the Lois/Bruce pairing. Sigh, some girls get all the luck.
KaL-El of Krypt0n chapter 10 . 5/19/2006
i love it. it'd be awesome to have a requiem.
oneredneckgoddess chapter 10 . 5/14/2006
Great ending. This was well worth waiting for! Can't wait for what you come up with next!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »