Reviews for For love of my sister
Luciana Costa chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Haha, very nice. The fic was pretty depressing as a whole, but I liked it. You got Kratos' and Zelos' personalities spot-on, though Lloyd's was a bit sketchy. I liked your description of Zelos' 'final moments', it was very well written.

The ending was quite unexpected, but I liked how you ended it on a lighter note. There were a few typos and grammatical errors that could do with fixing, but otherwise, it's quite good. Some of the dialogue is a little off, as well, but like I said, I loved it.

Great work!
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I love this. I felt like crying... and I think I did but don't remember. o.o;; XD I really love this though. I love how you made Zelos. I love how you made Kratos. I love how you made everyone. I love your explanations and stuff. Dammit, I just love this, okay? Gosh, how many times do I have to type this? XD Just kiddin', just kiddin'. XD Please type more like this soon!
Keaton chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This may be an old fic, but I love it none the less.

Strange, because when I read this... Oh, about a year ago, I hardly got any of it. Now it just seems so clear (except that the spelling errors are more obvious, but that's another story. XD). Strange.

Anyway, the way you portray the character here, especially Zelos and Kratos, is just wonderful. And the ending was great too (although a bit confusing... "he’s bringing his folks, his Mom and both his Dads ..." His mother? Is that even possible?). It also set up a sort of mystery... Like, you can't really tell if it was a dream or something, or if the events leading up to the end of the game somehow changed...

Anyway, twas a great story and I loved almost every bit of it. :]
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
YC: Woah...that was kind of wierd and freaky...but in a good way...I never thought how the change to a seraphim would affect anyone, especially since Zelos doesn't become one if he lives in the game...interesting...Thumbs up!
nintendofanatic chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Good story! You were really good with what Zelos was feeling, but at the end, was it all a dream? Or did it really happen? I got incredibly lost, but still, excellent story.
contaminant chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Huh. This was really good. Just...I'm speechless.

It's just...what the hell happened? I got the whole thing about Zelos and Kratos...but then...? Unless it was all a dream and the end segment was the actual reality...hm.

Oh, and interesting way of showing the angel transformation. It was slightly disturbing, but I'm sure you meant it that way.
Azalee chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Aww, I didn't understand half of it U I should've waited to finish the game first... But it's really, really well done ; Zelos' feelings and pain feel so damn real it's just creepy o.o

Really, it's a very good fic.

*thinks for a second and saves to favorite stories to read it again after having finished ToS*

Oh, and it must've taken a hell of a lot of time to write, I'm impressed o.o But, mayba it's just me because English isn't my mother tongue but I got really confused when I read some sentences, like... *goes back to find it* "It’s the only way you could live like this would to just… let go" I can't figure that one out U I'm tired, that may be the reason... *yaawns* Okay, I'm definitely re-reading that one later. _

Good job, really!

*off to sleep now*
Kaiousei chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
AH! *cracks* I was just gonna yoink this to code it for the archive, but I got wound up in it and read the whole thing right away. It was so... so good. Not too much detail, loads of juicy dialogue... ohh... this is one of my favorites, by far. *adds to Favorite Stories list*

Now, to actually code it...
Jargonelle chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
I've been sat here for awhile trying to think of how to review this, since this story just blows me away. It hurts where it's supposed to, really hurts, hits me emotionally the way most things just don't. Kratos and Zelos are both remarkably true characters, and the way Kratos tries to make the transformation easier, even with the way Mithos treated him, is so... so... (damn, I can't think of a word powerful enough here).

I think I'll just stop gushing now and go back to re-reading it.
Trust Witness chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This story was great! The emotions were portrayed so nicely. Poor Zelos. Poor, poor Zelos. It was very sad and explained really well. The last part with him talking to Celes makes me sad, because he is just putting a mask on. ::sob:: Very sad but very good! Bravo!
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Hmm hey! That's awesome good! Nice work Kasan! Is there anymore?
Pant Burner chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
well, I have to say that this is one of the best stories Ive read!

you describe everything so well, from Zelos' feelings to his thoughts

heh Im pretty bad writing reviews, must be old age (j/k)

Iev been reading many of your stories lately, and now your one of the top aouthors in my book

the only thing I didnt like was that you spoiled a great plot twist(sp?) for one of your greater stories here

o well you warned me about it and i didnt listen, and im glad i didnt, because I loved this!

hope you continue writing more masterpieces!