Reviews for My Pride
Coolc341 chapter 15 . 8/26
YOU KILLED ED? NO. NO. REDO. FUCK NO. NO. FUCKING NOOOO. LET ME REWRITE, MK? HERE WE GO.

The light shimmered, and slowly died down. Laying there, knocked out on the ground, was none other than Edward Elric. The tattoos, along with his homunculus mark were gone. Ed was back.

Roy looked at Edward as Hohenheim picked him up. "Will he be alright?"

Hohenheim nodded. "In due time." he answered, before his voice turned very stern. "General, I hope you know everything you've seen and witnessed must not be spoken of."

Roy gave Hohenheim his trademark smirk. "Of course," he said.

Roy Mustang became Fuhrer three months after. The news of the notorious drug lord, known as Greed, being killed was brought on his shoulders. And rumors spread that he had killed Greed when the criminal refused to give himself up peacefully. (But then again there were many stories considering these events.)

The promotion, along with the promotion party, was a big one and many famous and well-known people went. Including the mysterious Hohenheim Elric, the Light Alchemist, accompanied by his sons, Hoju, Edward, and another strapping young lad (who looked to be related to both Elrics), known as Greed.

THERE WE GO. Lol, writing this was probably pointless, but I felt the need to do it anyways. Lovely work, you did a great job!
Blackrose2358 chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
NOOOOO EDOOOOO
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Prefect? Seriously? My Prefect son... What are you a proud parent?
isabella chapter 10 . 9/27/2013
Its gross I mean why not have a pretty or sexy girl you know yeah with Pride/Selim come on really PRIDE is not FFIN gay
destiny6100 chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
Pride... Sniff... Died? ;-;
destiny6100 chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
This is soooooo good *_*
Edvy Lover chapter 15 . 4/16/2013
Haha dude have you Seen how many pictures of Pride with his scythe there are on ? Haha its crazy! You should totally write a sequel! Ya, but you should check it out, its pretty cool :)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
I LOVE the ending. It was fantastically amazing. Just a few questions though. Did Greed rape Pride? Also, if the New Greed DID resemble Pride, does he act like him? Again, this was fantastically amazing.
iamazoroark chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
sad it over...
iamazoroark chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
SQUEEEEEEEEE!
*looks in dictionary, oh. damn. 'squeeeee [pauses to coune the amout of e's] sqeeeeeeeee is n't in the dictionary :(
IS NOW!
love me or what?
iamazoroark chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
AAAAAAAAA!
No reason to say such :3
iamazoroark chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
at the end i waz thinking
''I'll let you stay with me pride :3 ''
iamazoroark chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
I want bluebirds illusion... buts its illegal to get nowadays :(
damn you copywrite
and its chinese XD
get englisg patch. :)
Josei No Akai chapter 15 . 8/16/2011
Omg! I love how you used BBI! But at the end I actualy cried! I'm still crying!
kirakiracat6272 chapter 8 . 2/25/2011