Reviews for Always and Forever, Yours
Its kool
tennisgurl13 chapter 11 . 4/9/2007
Great story! It was Hilarious! I love everything about it! I
zestychicken2 chapter 11 . 11/6/2006
aww that was SO cute! I loved the ending lol, but I do wish they would have gotten together :( oh well, it was great! I'm looking forward to you updating one wish and tainted love...

breenarose chapter 11 . 11/3/2006
I love it!
ThatGirlKaz-x chapter 1 . 10/15/2006

this iz like myfavorite Story IN THE WORLD seriously girl you should keep it Up

Lol ... sorry ..

Lubb Kaz x
MisterMisfortune chapter 11 . 9/11/2006
OMFG! I loved it! One of the best stories ive ever read! i remember when i first started to read it. i read the summary and thought id read it, but i didnt like the first couple of chapters so i stopped reading it. then everywhere i looked it was there so i gave it another chance and read a bit more then i immediatly fell in love with it!

So, as you guessed, i ADORE this story!

Thanks for writing it!

p.s. on your profile youve put shawdow-angel-killer instead of shadow-angel-killer
fudge cakes AKA shadowboy166 chapter 11 . 9/11/2006
haha nice chapy )
Ultimate Xiaolin Dragon chapter 11 . 9/11/2006
Great story! This was one of the first stories I ever read...It was one of the stories that inspired me...An dnow I have read it to the end...(Holds up a card with the number ten on it) Can't wait for your next masterpiece!
TruePinay4eva chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
0_0 thats it
TruePinay4eva chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
lol i loved the part when he slapped her again! P
TruePinay4eva chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
i like it so far!
KiwiFrube-x chapter 11 . 9/10/2006
aw tht was really sweet... i luved the ending it was brilliant! and the one-shot for the beginning of all this sounds awsum! if u decide to do it then lookin forward to it if u dnt then... o well but it still sounds like a good idea KUTGW!

xiaoashwind chapter 11 . 9/9/2006
Yay awsome! And I'm so glad you finally updated again. This story has been on my list for like... more than a year. Hah and I was hoping to finish it soon! Nice one!

FadedRaindrops chapter 8 . 9/9/2006
I really like this story! Sorry that I haven't read all of it. It was a Fanfiction Error! DAMN! ! ! ! !
brazil chapter 5 . 9/9/2006