Reviews for Secret Indulgences
agirlwholovestoread chapter 6 . 7/22
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE 2005? Damn. :( :( :( This was getting so damn good. Maybe one day you'll come back to this. One day. Oh well, still going into my favourites! :)
Love, love, love! Portraying them both so spot on! Exactly how I would picture them in the dueling universe-but a side we never got to see in the show where they have other priorities besides duel monsters. Very well written and I cannot wait for more!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
Please, can I have some more?
Smash41KMF chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
This really is a brilliant story. Unfortunately, it's been many years since you have updated this, so I suppose I'll have to find another fanfiction to keep me up at night reading. Anyways, good luck in whatever the two of you are doing! I hope you return to this story one day.
Sincerely Yours,
Smash41KMF
Eeveesloveyugioh chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
Oh... What exactly is Anzy planning? I will see you and this later!
Eeveesloveyugioh chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Dun dun dun! Anzu/ Tea totally messed up! Wonder how she'll get out of this one if Kaiba finds out... See ya later!
Eeveesloveyugioh chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Let me think... LIKE IT? Hmm... Heck yes! So, this is now a fav, and me like this! Yes, I know that sounded stupid. Bye bye!
Failisse chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
Oh gods this is good! You're making me drool in anticipation...how naughty of you to leave a cliffhanger like that. XD
Anzu chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
I love this story please keep writing
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
U both definitely suck for not continuing this fic.
Ah, why does life get in the way of authors who actually know how to write good and interesting stories? I wish u guys could have at least gotten the next chapter out. Too bad!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
This hasn't been updated in a really long time which is a damn shame. This fic is a rare treat where they actually stay in character! Damn damn damn I wish this was finished, probably never will be but hey it was good while it lasted.
straYCat chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
OMG! I'm melting and I want MORE!
I want her to slap him or reject him so his ego is wounded (not that I don't like his ego) you know just ruffle him and escape _

It's been for ever since I checked this story though the update is way back!...
It's a wonderful story are you really not considering continuing it :'(
please up date

THANK U!LOVE IT!
Bockibear chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
Please update soon. This is a terrible cliff hanger.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
too bad its not finished :\
Maia.Ander chapter 6 . 11/15/2013