Reviews for Secret Indulgences
Smash41KMF chapter 6 . 9/25/2017
(Too lazy to log-in)
I know it's been years since this has been updated, but it is still one of my favorites. Here's to hoping you'll eventually come back and continue this!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2017
This was so much fun to read and such a great smut. What did she say? We will never know
EclipseLove chapter 6 . 2/26/2017
Hellooooo! Please, finish this story! It's one of the best in the realm of Yu-Gi-Oh, and in any realm!
3 3
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
What did she whisper?!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
What did she say?!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
Ugh.. you can't do this! This is the cruelest cliffhanger ever!
When is the next update?! I'm dying to read more ...
agirlwholovestoread chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE 2005? Damn. :( :( :( This was getting so damn good. Maybe one day you'll come back to this. One day. Oh well, still going into my favourites! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/7/2016
Love, love, love! Portraying them both so spot on! Exactly how I would picture them in the dueling universe-but a side we never got to see in the show where they have other priorities besides duel monsters. Very well written and I cannot wait for more!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
Please, can I have some more?
Smash41KMF chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
This really is a brilliant story. Unfortunately, it's been many years since you have updated this, so I suppose I'll have to find another fanfiction to keep me up at night reading. Anyways, good luck in whatever the two of you are doing! I hope you return to this story one day.
Sincerely Yours,
Smash41KMF
Eeveesloveyugioh chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
Oh... What exactly is Anzy planning? I will see you and this later!
Eeveesloveyugioh chapter 2 . 4/20/2015
Dun dun dun! Anzu/ Tea totally messed up! Wonder how she'll get out of this one if Kaiba finds out... See ya later!
Eeveesloveyugioh chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Let me think... LIKE IT? Hmm... Heck yes! So, this is now a fav, and me like this! Yes, I know that sounded stupid. Bye bye!
Failisse chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
Oh gods this is good! You're making me drool in anticipation...how naughty of you to leave a cliffhanger like that. XD
Anzu chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
I love this story please keep writing