Reviews for Run
Aero Tendo chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
Cool story and I think you got the characters down pretty well pat.

The jealousy was pretty well done and the pack talk was also nicely done!
Angel Pixie Girl chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
I like your story. Its really nice.
Mercy's Wolf Pack chapter 5 . 11/16/2005
What happen? I can't wait to hear what happens. this is a good storynd it is one of my favorites too.
Taishaku Kaiten chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
KEEP GOING!
sam chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
This story is great.I'm actually working on a fic myself. please update ur story soon!
Aero Tendo chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
Cool chapter, I especially liked the flashback scene.
Aero Tendo chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
Nice Chapter, it was pretty short too but then I understand why you are so quickly updating your stories.

It is nice that they got to meet up again after having lost track of each other from the city.
pyro the dark angel chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
update soon! _
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Nice story, and as usual you write good cliffies :)
Fires of Destiny chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Hey Mika! Guess who? Its Mia! lo, i used to be animelova34 but i just didn't feel like doing anymore since i;m so busy all the time. But..now i feel like writing again! I'm going to finsih some stories but i don't know which ones i should finish. Anyways wicked awesum chapter update soon! I read most of ur stories so far because i forgot the password to my account so i couldn't get in to it but i could still read the stories. I didnt feel like getting a new account if i;m not going to write anything/. Well i;m almost finished the the 3 chapter or w/e chapter of a star at my school? So read it when i put it up k? CYA LATAS!

Mia
pyro the dark angel chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Update soon! _ Onegai? (please)
26 | « Prev Page 1 2