Reviews for There's Sanity Then There Is Battle
Rio Madeira chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
This is hysterical! Poor Eliwood . . . although most guys I know would be thrilled to have all those women fawning over them. I hope Eliwood and Lyn hook up somewhere within this story. Keep up the good stuff.

P.S. Nice work with Faggotty Boy on FictionPress. I owe you one big time.
K-Gforever chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Yay! I love the Hector Florina pairing. Unless that's not what you're intenting? Heh, what ever, I liked it. :)
FIREEMBLEMFREAK 252 chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
I liked it...I am lying so hard right now. I LOVED IT! THATS THE TRUTH. I can't WAIT to see what happens next.

Update soon. _!
Nightmare3 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Ha! A brilliant idea! Poor Lyndis, Fiora and Ninian, how can they hope to possible have Eliwood now?

Nightmare: Not that I care more Peg Knights for me

Fiora: -slaps Nightmare-

Anyways great idea, I see some real potentail. Just why wouldn't you want to go to the arena? It's the best way to get easy levels.
Phoenix Lord chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Why doesn't the Tactician want them to go to the arena? It's a good way to level up and get money. Not that it affected my interest in the story. I can't wait to read more. And concerning Eliwood: Ouch! What are Fiora, Lyn, or Ninian going to do?
K-Gforever chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
XD Eliwood's many wives! Eliwood's fighting was good. He does have an elegant way of attacking.

Is Jaffar alreaddy with the group? :)