Reviews for A Sad Sorrow
Chang chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
HA... GAYYYYYY
CanYouLoveTheImaginary chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Hey, it's me again. Once again you capture all the emotion in a small little chapter. You should be happy to know that you are very concise...i remember when my teacher told me that and i thought she was insulting me:o...but no that is a good thing...it means you can put all your details and everything you want ot say, into a short peice of writing...or at least thats what they tell me...
gpotter chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Good one-shot. A couple of spelling mistakes, but nothing that distracted too much from the emotion it contained. And it was very emotional! Am I correct in assuming that it was Luna narrating?
loveandgymsocks chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
*DUN DUN DUN!*

IM BACK!

But...then again...maybe you're like...BLAH.

Um...just letting you know...I posted my story What Lies Behind These Eyes again, but...yeah. WHy? Because...it got deleted.

See? POOPY. Um...ANYHOO...it's now called THE SOUL WITHIN, and it's being edited to make it much better! Whee!

Ok...that's it.

But if you don't wanna read it, i understand. :]

K peace out

have a nice life.

xoxo

cinnamon
GinnyGin chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
I've of course already read this, but I felt compelled to review anyways. You know I love it, but I think the summary could use some work. No offence or anything, but its cut off so its not as effective with getting people to read.