Reviews for Accidental Admission
LazyHaru chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
ahhhhh! please update! pleeeeaaaassseeeeeeee! i want to read what happens next! i can't wait! X)
Star Tiger chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
please make the nexts scroll soon and nice work
phakno chapter 3 . 3/3/2007
i love this story so far...it's cute...& i never say cute...but you earned it!...sorry i didn't review for the other chapters...i like to save it for last...to be percise i was too caught up in reading to stop and review...but awsome job...i can't wait til you update!...if you update...O_o...:)
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
No recent update on this story... tsk, tsk, tsk!

EOF, don't abandon this fanfic; I loved where this is heading. Til' next chapter; update soon.
GothicAnimeGirl chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
You have got to update this! This story rocks! _
Adana fukettei chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
I think this story is one of the top uh... well 10 stories I've read and I have been here a while. please continue writeing .
FlamingRedFox chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
Awe, soo cute! Absolutely wonderful, haha! Kagome was soo... well, Kagome! Poor Sango, though. She couldn't even catch one break, haha. Wonderful, wonderful chappi! Twas just so adorable! Keep up the wonderful work! TTFN, ta, ta, for now!

Sincerely, Fox-chan! ~.
butthead24 chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
WHY must you be so evil? WHY must you end right there? WHY WHY WHY? ...prety please lemme know what happens before i go crazy? - first time i read sango/miroku instead of inuyasha/kagome...so its kinda different for me ]
Kendo Baby chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
evil Miroku! update soon!

Kendo Baby
Takumo chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
OI! you ended at a good part! T.T BTW You can't not respond to your reviews anymore. It's the new rule. Continue!
Brazilianangelz chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
great chapter! update soon!
The Chaotic Soul of Demons chapter 3 . 8/25/2005
I love this story, not many of them have that mysterious Miroku in them. Keep writing! :)
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
Tee hee. This is gettin fun...Poor Sango. Kagome is just never going to let her be...
Mofosplz chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
shakes head Oh, you ARE mean to Sango!

And HURRY UP WITH THE UPDATES! cry