Reviews for Broken
awsome
khlover chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
so kawaii story
HieisBitch chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
meheheheheehehe yeah this was awesome I swaer I think the sequel would beh awesome! *cackles* I"ll check your profile later but now I like to announce that i saw the music video Fallen! I t was very nice and saad and deppressing and for tht I thank you! now here! *gives toast and milk* this is for your hard work keep this up and I loved this line even if it has little to do with the fic...: the sky is up the ground is down and there are drunks all around. mehehehehe yeah awesomeness1 bye now! *slinks away in to a dark alley*
HieisBitch chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
meh eheheheheheh why was Sora suicidal? I know why this was wel written and I am sorry you had only reciefved one review but know that if I had discovered your fic i would have reviewed you know? It is in my honor really... and tht is saying alot so next chapter!-
HieisBitch chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
*creis and wails* why? was was Sora raped by his father? and why didn't i find this fic about vampires sooner? this si good keep it up and now I shal go and read teh next chapter...
Inuyasha's True Lover chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
No one cares what you think maggie!

!*!
Inuyasha's True Lover chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Dont Listen to Maggie! Sora IS Hot. Riku Is Hot. Riku IS Gay. Sora IS Gay. Kairi IS a Heartless. SoraxRiku/KairixHeartless. Riku and Sora should be 2gether ne? Love your story! Plz Sequel!

Andy!*!
Plague Rose chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
O.O Must see sequal!
maggie chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
okay this is so stupid it irks me so hear is a list

is not gay (or hot)

is not gay (very hot)

3. all you people write that sora likes riku vica versa

$. i have played the game all of it (Sora like Kiari she likes Sora)
delete14 chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
Awesome, to put it in words. This is going on my favorites
kmwsweetness chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Great ending! I loved the story, I hope you do a sequal, that would be so cool!_
myfinalbreath chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
that was awesome please write another. i will love this story as long as drunks fly through the sky and no one questions why...and that will be never mewhahahahahahaha...l8er luv
Nightingale Dragon chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
that was so awesome, you rock
crisombreath chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
awesum keep up the good work. i love vapires and i love riku so thankies for putting them together for me at last so i think i love you heh heh heh
J.A.S.F.101 chapter 2 . 6/12/2005
aw...that is so cute! i think your writing is awwsome! i like this story. good luck.