Reviews for Tony

I luv ur story

Fantastic job!

Amy
Sandlesloveblooms chapter 26 . 12/16/2007
Aw... I love this one. IT's sweet. And of coure SANDLES!
crzygrl chapter 26 . 9/18/2006
hey i liked the story it was awsome.
Egyptian Blossom chapter 26 . 7/17/2006
I loved it amazing job!
sirius-seriously chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
This was a great chapter! You should read Days of our Lives by me! It's funny, and just odd!

keep writing, flutterby
Duckie24 chapter 15 . 8/15/2005
Alright, I'm getting off my lazy ass and reviewing this story. I absolutely love it! You're a very talented writer. I love the conversations between Sara and Lena. Although I disagree on the idea that Nick is hot. I have been on the receiving end of a conversation like the one that Sara is having with Lena and let me tell you that you are doing a fabulous job of portraying it. You've got Sara in denial but Lena's not buying it. So true. Keep up the fantastic work!
Anu chapter 26 . 8/7/2005
I think you should change the very end...when Tony starts to sing "Sara an' Greg sittin' in a tree" to "Mama an' Daddy sittin' in a tree"

Hehe

I'm a hopeless romantic.
Bubblez101 chapter 13 . 7/21/2005
Love the story! I can't wait for the next Chapter. I like this other story to. U should read it. it's called a Marriage of Convenienc(cant spell) It's really good.

Anyway I love ur story and can't wait for an update!
saraluver chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
loved it!
SubliminalFrame chapter 26 . 7/7/2005
Great ending! I love people like you; that write great stories and update tham really fast. I'll be keeping an eye out for anymore fanfics
Rubymuto chapter 26 . 7/7/2005
... good story nice ending but there should be a sequal good stories with cute endings often have dramatic sequals ... i dunno greg and sara get hitched and have a kid of there own, tony as a teen good student gets mugged or something but very much alive and tony becomes another csi (youngest ever) and his first case he rescues a girl his age when she was i dunno tied up i a factory and hanging off a meat hook (alive wrists tied together with a small length of rope between her wrists to let her hang safely) what do ya think
SleepyHead22 chapter 26 . 7/7/2005
(sniffle) It's over! This is such a great story and you are the best writer! It was so intense and I am really glad Greg didn't die... I was scared for a minute! Please write more fan fics! *Kisses*
saraluver chapter 26 . 7/6/2005
*big round of applause*

woohoo! this story rocks! like watching a movie..hahahha...hope to read more of your stories!
Cheelalaucha chapter 26 . 7/6/2005
I will admit it, you had me thinkin' I'd never see Greggo alive again in this story. Thank goodness I was wrong though, right? Thanks for writin' somethin' fun ta read. I hope you put out another Greg/Sara story soon! Happy writing.

Tilly
freitazal chapter 26 . 7/6/2005
this was absolutely great , i love it ! the end was so sweet and funny it was briliant .