Reviews for Gift of Love
aww słodkie 3
LadyDuchess82 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
A perfect ending!
risingdancer chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Awwww Susan. You are my favourite writer for OSN did you know that? :)
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Now that's a happy ending! Well done!
Marni chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I've just finished reading it. It was so great! Thank you so much for your OSN stories!
miss mcGonagle chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
wow.

That was a great fic. I love that movie so much, those two have such chemistry, you really wrote the characters well.

Beautiful work!
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This was so beautiful. They were just so sweet. I loved that he remembered the candles and that Jaclyn was so excited and Michael too. Very well written. Thanks so much for sharing!
NovelJunkee chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
How precious! I loved it!

PS - I also loved your last one 'No Show?' but the site won't let me review it..Hmpfh!
Armanda Ascerqueira chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
AW... the candle present was PERFECT! womderful job love!
Kristi-Julie chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
so sweet!
TartanLioness chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Aww, you made me cry with happiness. This is just so sweet and so.. life-like, I guess is a proper words.

Going on my favourites!

Cammie
sue chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I just reread all your Catherine and Robert stories and they are all just wonderful. It's nice seeing this pair together a bit more than what the movie showed. Any more coming our way?
crtjester chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I don't know if I've ever reviewed your OSN stories or not, but I read them often enough. This story is by far the best you've ever written, and you have my overall respect and appreciation for writing it. That may not be much, but I wanted to let you know how well done this is, and that it is just the best thing since the movie itself.

Laura
EllisBelle chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I just this movie on DVD. I hadn't seen it since it came on tv years ago. I fell in love with it. And with your story. This was beautiful and completely in character. I could totally picture this happening instead of the rolling credits. I'm off to read your other OSN story.
Mishka67 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wow! I haven't even thought about this movie in, well, how many years has it been? And yet just reading these two stories brought it all back. I must have it on video around here somewhere . . .

This one especially was very nicely done. I'm always so impressed when a writer can take soemone else's characters and really make them jump off the page.