Reviews for Rockin Rivals
ELVISina chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
please update soon!great great great ff
casey08 chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
awesome story plz update soon!
bluemadness chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
hey your story is great...hope you could update it soon coz it would be nice to read the other chapters and find out more about the story!
me chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
PLEAASE! THREE DOORS DOWN IS NOT CLASSIC ROCK! GOD U PPL NEED 2 B EDUCATED. WATCH THE MOVIE AGAIN, LED ZEP IS COOL, THEN U HAVE NIRVANA, WHITESTRIPES, PINK FLOYD, THE ROLLING STONES! HELO! BU YA UR STORIES AWESOM OTHER THAN THAT. I LUV UR CHARACTERISATION.
degrassicouples93 chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
please continue asap!
scarlet emerald chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
PLEASE update soon. awesome story! i love it!
thunderslightning chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
Love your story! Update soon!
invisiblegirl91 chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
cool story. I like. Very good. Um not real good at this lets see. . . I like the pairings maybe later get someone to hook up with poor Lawrence.
RugbyBabe99 chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
o.O crazy ish man... nix is being bad. lol. awesumness tho! ~*roxy char*~
Zeppelin Girl chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
*gasphs* When did SHE come into the picture? Shes TOTALLY reuining the plans! ER! *glares* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! ~Kelsey

You know who Freddy reminds me of? Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter...

only 2 hours and 38 minutes til HBP! YEAH!
dozengirl chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
nice story! update soon!
sanscomment chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
Yay for the greatness of Summer/Zack and Freddy/Katie... I think. Haha! Update soon! Billy ROCKS! XD
MetallicaMad chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
wow i love this story its rlly gurd! LOL! erm yeah...absolutely LOVE Freddy/Katie fics! They are the best along with Zack(Zach)/Summer fics too! Really looking forward to the next chappie...update soon x
TheWho chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
good writting, bad music choice.

Considering Zack's character is better than the 3 doors down guitarist. /
shaZamm chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
O it's really good...just watch out for spelling errors. You keep saying "practise" or something like that but it's "practice." Sorry I'm really picky like that. I LOVE it though! Update it really soon ok? or I'll have to hunt you down! heehee :o)