Reviews for DeuceAce
lemon-and-chai chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wow, I love it, are we going to get more? I love the strongest three, they are all super hawt and I love the way this fic is written, showing their passions and feelings and amour and... please, I really want more, onegai! I know it's been like... wow... 5 years since this was published... -CRIES- ... but ... it's so good...
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
OMG, I've been wondering about Yukimura x Tezuka for a little bit after my friend mentioned it. She was like, "Yukimura x Tezuka is better than Fuji x Tezuka." And I was like, "YES!" And yeah. xD If I don't find others, then I might just make one myself just because... even though, that's not the same as actually just finding one and reading one. People have so many expectations nowadays, they can't just enjoy a good fanfic when they see one. xD Or so I believe. I dunno. But this is really great! Please update soon!
Forever Dreamin chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Crazy Sardines chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Nice fic. Even though I don't really like Yukimura much, I liked how you portrayed him here. I'm hoping that you'll continue this story. til next time.
ennov chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Hey this fic is not too bad... haha i really like tezuka cos i think that he is really cute haha keep up the good work and upload it soon..._
Aurora chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
_ loved seeing the big three players together in one fic! good character development - loved the separate pov's. can't wait for more!
xiaoj chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
interesting piece of fic am awaiting more of it XD
Alaive chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Hm...interesting concept, and couple , continue soon!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Very nice the way you looked at the story by breaking it into perspectives of the three main characters. Yes, it's a great begining and I'm looking forward to more.
babs chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
please continue soon with the pRon thnx!
NanakoLille chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
OMG I loved this! Your writing quite honestly bypasses all the crapper-ific writing. You are why I'm still on even though I have to wade through a lot of bad stories to get to one like this. Can't wait for the next update.
tezuka eiri chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I absolutely love this story. It has my favourite people in it.

I would love to know how Yukimura will get to Tezuka when Atobe seems so possesive. Perhaps all he needs to do it get Atobe's attention.

Update soon. It was well written. I like how you put each character's POV in one section. It made it easy to read and understand.