Reviews for Holy Water
EashappieBitch1995 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Oh my God. poor Liv. I hope u'll updater soon.
BabyyBre chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
OMG! whta happend to her? u gotta write more!
silverRaindrops6 chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
wow, this is my first no-anonomous review! Cool. Anyways you better update soon! I want to see how everyone helps olivia. It really is a great story.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY, I HAVE READ THIS WHOLE THING SO FAR, I HAVE ALREADY REVIEWED CHAPTER FOUR AND I THINK IT IS TIME THAT YOU UPDATE THIS STORY, WE HAVE TO FIND OUT IF THEY WILL CATCH THIS GUY WHO RAPED AND BEAT UP OLIVIA. PLEASE PLEAE UPDATE!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
I HAVE READ THIS FIC A FEW TIMES, I REALLY REALLY THINK THAT THIS STORY SHOULD BE UPDATED, IT HAS BEEN A YEAR SINCE ANYTHING NEW HAS BEEN DONE TO THIS STORY, I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE GUYS CONTINUE TO HELP OLIVIA THREW HER ORDEAL AND HELP HER HEAL, AND I HOPE THAT THEY CAN FIND THIS GUYS THAT DID THIS TO HER AND HAVE THEM PUNISHED FOR WHAT THEY DID TO HER, AND I THINK THAT IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE ELLIOTS KIDS HANG OUT WITH LIV WHEN SHE IS FEELING BETTER TO HELP GET HER MIND OFF OF WHAT HAPPEND TO HER. HOPE THAT THIS REVIEW WILL MAKE THIS STORY CONTINUE, PLEASE I HOPE THAT HERE IS GOING TO BE MORE OF THIS... STORY!
BlackHalliwell chapter 4 . 9/24/2006
kool
Paige Marie Halliwell chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
AGAIN! you piss me off. but i stil want more. just leave livy alone.
DetectiveLivvey chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
MORE! Update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
ObSeSsEdWiThSvU chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Koshika Minamoto chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
hi cool
Iwannahamberger2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Hey are gonna write more for us? if so please !
Die Schurkin chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
wow really really great! Are you gonna write anymore chapters? Please say yes, anyway great great job
liev chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
I like the first chapter because even though this is a E/O story I love that it seems a little J/O... I would love john and liv to get together, but hell, it's your story, so I'll shut my trap
JazzyCriminologist chapter 4 . 6/10/2005
This is a very good fic. Keep up the good work!
Ducky Burt 00 chapter 4 . 6/9/2005
The story was great! If you add more make it even more interesting.