Reviews for My Baby Sister
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
That was great I'd love to read part 2 though?
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
"Dylan! Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Paige yelled up the stairs. She didn't wanna be late for the first day of seventh grade!

"I'll be down in a minute! My hair looks like crap!" Dylan yelled back from the bathroom.

"Dylan, it's not like there are gonna be any guys looking at you! Everyone is too worried about how they look!"

"Oh, shut up! I'm coming!" Dylan pounded down the stairs with his hair finally looking perfect. Curls just in front of his eyes. The way he liked it. His eyes widened when he saw his little sister. Her hair was half up and wavy, she had just enough black eyeliner and black mascara on, shimmery pink eyeshadow, and lip gloss. Her outfit was a pair of skin-tight hip huggers and an even more tight pink tank top.

"Uh uh, no way are you wearing that to school! MOM! DAD!" Dylan cried and his parents came running in.

"What's wrong, Dylan?" they asked breathlessly.

"You're not seriously gonna let her wear THAT to school, are you!" he exclaimed.

"What? She looks nice!" Mrs. Michalchuk said.

"I dunno, Honey. He's got a point. Those pants are a little tight," Mr. Michalchuk debated.

"She's wearing it, and that's that. Now, grab your money and hurry. You have just enough time to get there." Dylan growled and the two did as they were told, but when they got to school, every boy outside dropped their jaw at the VERY well developed Paige Michalchuk. When Dylan noticed this, he tore off his jacket and threw it around Paige's shoulders, steering her inside the school.

Horny idiots,he thought.

A few days after finding out about Paige's rape

Dylan lay on his bed next to his crying sister in the dark while Paige's words played over and over again in his mind.

'Dean raped me, Dylan. H-He raped me! I said no! He d-didn't l-listen!'

The blonde boy stroked his sister's hair as she laid her head on his chest and saught comfort from him. She clutched him tightly as he whispered soothing words in her ear and Dylan caught bits and pieces of the tale of her traumatizing experience.

"Oh, Paige, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you. I should've gone. It's my fault," he whispered in her hair. She shook her head, though.

"No, it's not! It's my fault for going upstairs with him! How could I be so stupid!" Paige cried and sobbed herself to sleep. Dylan stayed awake, though, and watched over her like he should've done earlier.

He'd broken his vow.

Wow. I can relate to Paige, as I myself have a big brother. Although I have never been raped, I feel bad for any young woman who experiences it.

Anyway, keep up your brilliant writing!
NoFx1018 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
AW, that's all I can say. That was a great Dylan POV piece.
DarkAngel814 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
it's really good I liked it alot i think you should do more on it its good
BrittBoo chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Wasnt there another story posted a few months ago posted EXACTLY like this?
adamoshottie chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
omg! thatz so cute! i wish my brother was like that!
justawritier chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
writing.
Medicated And Dedicated chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Oh my gosh, that was so cute! I loved it.